Ravell Call, Deseret News
Students and staff at Hartvigsen School — Granite School District’s primary special education center — are opening their new building with fanfare. A dedicatory celebration kicked off Friday with a Unity Walk in which Hartvigsen students joined their peers from Taylorsville High School and Plymouth Elementary School to walk around school grounds in a display of collaboration and friendship. Hartvigsen School has been serving students with moderate to severe physical, mental and intellectual disabilities for more than 40 years.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Payson to hold hearing on proposed tax increase
- UDOT plans to upgrade Redwood Road in...
- DWR eyeing minor changes to cougar, bobcat hunt
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 27
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14