AggiesLinks: Chuckie Keeton cleared for action; USU coaches embark on road trip
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Just seven months after suffering a devastating knee injury, Utah State quarterback Chuckie Keeton on Thursday said on his instragram account that he has been cleared for "action."
From his post: "I have been CLEARED today for action and can only thank God for his grace and mercy on myself and my family. 'Behold, I am Jehovah, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?' Let's roll #aggienation."
Keeton, who was getting some Heisman Trophy buzz last season, tore his MCL and ACL against BYU on Oct. 4. He had surgery a week later an was expected to be out for at least eight months.
In other news:
• Speaking of construction, the new Wayne Estes Center is nearing completion. Basketball and volleyball coaches were moving in last week as the finishing touches were still being added. The centerpiece of the building is a new, intimate volleyball venue.
• And finally, Utah State coaches are hitting the road and may be coming to a two near you ... if you live in northern Utah or southern Idaho.
- Oklahoma State forward Tyrek Coger dies after...
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 99
- Morning links: National college... 98
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 80
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 32
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 7
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 7