AggiesLinks: Chuckie Keeton cleared for action; USU coaches embark on road trip
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Just seven months after suffering a devastating knee injury, Utah State quarterback Chuckie Keeton on Thursday said on his instragram account that he has been cleared for "action."
From his post: "I have been CLEARED today for action and can only thank God for his grace and mercy on myself and my family. 'Behold, I am Jehovah, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?' Let's roll #aggienation."
Keeton, who was getting some Heisman Trophy buzz last season, tore his MCL and ACL against BYU on Oct. 4. He had surgery a week later an was expected to be out for at least eight months.
In other news:
• Speaking of construction, the new Wayne Estes Center is nearing completion. Basketball and volleyball coaches were moving in last week as the finishing touches were still being added. The centerpiece of the building is a new, intimate volleyball venue.
• And finally, Utah State coaches are hitting the road and may be coming to a two near you ... if you live in northern Utah or southern Idaho.
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Miami Beach Bowl live coverage: BYU vs....
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Cougars gain a lot over Final Four weekend...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Miami Beach Bowl live coverage: BYU vs.... 37
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 36
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 35
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars... 26