AggiesLinks: Chuckie Keeton cleared for action; USU coaches embark on road trip
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Just seven months after suffering a devastating knee injury, Utah State quarterback Chuckie Keeton on Thursday said on his instragram account that he has been cleared for "action."
From his post: "I have been CLEARED today for action and can only thank God for his grace and mercy on myself and my family. 'Behold, I am Jehovah, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?' Let's roll #aggienation."
Keeton, who was getting some Heisman Trophy buzz last season, tore his MCL and ACL against BYU on Oct. 4. He had surgery a week later an was expected to be out for at least eight months.
In other news:
• Speaking of construction, the new Wayne Estes Center is nearing completion. Basketball and volleyball coaches were moving in last week as the finishing touches were still being added. The centerpiece of the building is a new, intimate volleyball venue.
• And finally, Utah State coaches are hitting the road and may be coming to a two near you ... if you live in northern Utah or southern Idaho.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 35
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 30
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Badger looking to become part of BYU's... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 20