AggiesLinks: Chuckie Keeton cleared for action; USU coaches embark on road trip
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Just seven months after suffering a devastating knee injury, Utah State quarterback Chuckie Keeton on Thursday said on his instragram account that he has been cleared for "action."
From his post: "I have been CLEARED today for action and can only thank God for his grace and mercy on myself and my family. 'Behold, I am Jehovah, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?' Let's roll #aggienation."
Keeton, who was getting some Heisman Trophy buzz last season, tore his MCL and ACL against BYU on Oct. 4. He had surgery a week later an was expected to be out for at least eight months.
In other news:
• Speaking of construction, the new Wayne Estes Center is nearing completion. Basketball and volleyball coaches were moving in last week as the finishing touches were still being added. The centerpiece of the building is a new, intimate volleyball venue.
• And finally, Utah State coaches are hitting the road and may be coming to a two near you ... if you live in northern Utah or southern Idaho.
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's quarterback,...
- Utah high school boys basketball previews:...
- Former Ute Delon Wright, former Cougar Jimmer...
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan against...
- BYU's Rose adjusts lineup — freshman...
- Morning links: Utah, USU pick up commitments...
- How did they fare? Locals in the NFL roundup...
- Rock On: A bad day gets worse for Whittingham
- 13th-ranked Utes go south, drop pivotal... 128
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 54
- Brad Rock: Utah Utes disappoint but not... 52
- College football: Utes hanging on in... 43
- Utes lost more than just a game on... 38
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 38
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 37
- Live updates: No. 13 Utah takes on UCLA... 35