As a proud alumnus of the University of Wyoming I, of course, have no "dog in the fight" as to the wording of University of Utah fight song, far from it. I do hope, however, that political correctness does not spread to my university and compel me to cheer for the ‘Wyoming Cowpersons’ and even force a change in the wording of our splendid fight song from Cowboy Joe to, say, ‘Cowperson Josephine,’ or some such.
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: How Utah...
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Gabriel Roth: Get the government out of the...
- Letter: Legalizing drugs
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 45
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 36
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 36
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32