As a proud alumnus of the University of Wyoming I, of course, have no "dog in the fight" as to the wording of University of Utah fight song, far from it. I do hope, however, that political correctness does not spread to my university and compel me to cheer for the ‘Wyoming Cowpersons’ and even force a change in the wording of our splendid fight song from Cowboy Joe to, say, ‘Cowperson Josephine,’ or some such.
- Letter: Where's the action?
- Letter: BYU in a conference?
- Jay Evensen: Utah's election is clear as mud
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- A. Scott Anderson: Sen. Bennett: Selfless...
- Michael Gerson: Conservatives' deal with the...
- Dan Liljenquist: Collective neurosis in...
- In our opinion: Not all economic inequality...
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 73
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 47
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 45
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 23
- In our opinion: Not all economic... 20
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 20
- Letter: Where's the action? 17
- My view: Character still matters in... 13