Barry Wetcher, Twentieth Century Fox
Information for parents about the film "The Other Woman."
Thematic elements/crude humor: Women play pranks on a man, giving him hormones to change his body. They spike his drink with a laxative. They also put hair remover in his shampoo. Drinking to excess and a woman vomits into her purse. Scenes of a woman in a drunken state. Three women play a game to determine who will sleep with a man. A mention of smoking but none is actually shown. A dog defecates on screen. Mention of an STD.
Sexuality/sensuality: A woman runs down the beach in a bikini in slow motion. A man and woman are kissing as they enter an apartment and talk about just meeting that night. A man and a woman are kissing in bed and undressing. A woman asks a man about including another person in their sexual encounter.
Language: Many uses of expletives throughout the film, obscene gestures and crude sexual dialogue.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com.
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- 'Fire is catching,' so catch up with Katniss
- 'VeggieTales' spinoff debuts on Netflix Nov. 26
- Area theaters bringing stars, Scrooges to...
- Gift Guide: 3 ways to watch streaming video...
- A community of theater: Utah theater...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar... 14
- Jennifer Lawrence: Privacy loss that... 4
- FanX returns in January with 'Star... 4
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys'... 3
- Gift Guide: 3 ways to watch streaming... 3
- Model-TV host Dickinson accuses Cosby... 2
- Going gluten-free for Thanksgiving 2
- Cookbooks see growth, but slow to move... 1