I'm writing in response to the article "Salt Lake ranked No. 1" (March 18). It makes me glad that the capital's airport is ranked No. 1 in the nation. There is only thing in the article that I questioned. The superintendent of airport operations, Dave Korzep, stated rather matter-of-factly, "We get that all the time. We're No. 1."
It sounds like he's bragging right here, which could make other people think that the airport has taken on a haughty attitude. I personally don't want Salt Lake City to have that kind of reputation. I prefer the emphasis on Barbara Gann's statement that they are glad, but there is always room for improvement.
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- Catherine Rampell: Reasons behind the bad...
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- In our opinion: Let FAA, not Utah...
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by focusing on...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 104
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 100
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 66
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 45
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 39
- A. Scott Anderson: Energy development... 32
- Robert Bennett: Make climate... 28