I'm writing in response to the article "Salt Lake ranked No. 1" (March 18). It makes me glad that the capital's airport is ranked No. 1 in the nation. There is only thing in the article that I questioned. The superintendent of airport operations, Dave Korzep, stated rather matter-of-factly, "We get that all the time. We're No. 1."
It sounds like he's bragging right here, which could make other people think that the airport has taken on a haughty attitude. I personally don't want Salt Lake City to have that kind of reputation. I prefer the emphasis on Barbara Gann's statement that they are glad, but there is always room for improvement.
- In our opinion: Tragedy in Aleppo should...
- My view: Waste, fraud in education hammering...
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the bathroom
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics and...
- Letter: Where's the action?
- Letter: BYU in a conference?
- Jay Evensen: Utah's election is clear as mud
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 68
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 45
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 43
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 37
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 22
- In our opinion: Not all economic... 20
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 19
- Letter: Where's the action? 17