Frank Micelotta, Associated Press
In an interview with the Deseret News, Salt Lake Comic Con co-founder Dan Farr mentioned that two celebrity guests who were in town for the FanXperience convention last weekend stuck around to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Sunday morning "Music and the Spoken Word" Easter performance.
Holden tweeted two pictures from Temple Square to her 280,000 followers:
Happy Easter Everyone. God bless you ALL.. pic.twitter.com/PcwNdBvnoL— Laurie Holden (@Laurie_Holden) April 20, 2014
Christus. pic.twitter.com/dozp0Dw0WL— Laurie Holden (@Laurie_Holden) April 20, 2014
“They loved it," Farr said. "They thought it was fantastic — and both of them had asked about it. It wasn’t us reaching out to them.”
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- LDS missionaries safe in Taiwan after earthquake
- Mormon Mentions: Adam Levine praises The...
- Mormon Taylor Swift look-alike draws national...
- LDS Church leaders speak at RootsTech Family...
- After 3rd round of Hollywood Week on...
- New tools to facilitate work of salvation...
- Defending the Faith: Why the question... 36
- Obama at prayer breakfast: 'Jesus is a... 25
- Obama's take on 3 key debates about... 13
- Bernie Sanders disappoints some... 13
- 'A unique insight': Jermaine Sullivan... 7
- Maintaining faith during LDS Church... 5
- Panthers or Broncos? God does not care 5
- 'Rich and fascinating': New online... 4