Frank Micelotta, Associated Press
In an interview with the Deseret News, Salt Lake Comic Con co-founder Dan Farr mentioned that two celebrity guests who were in town for the FanXperience convention last weekend stuck around to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Sunday morning "Music and the Spoken Word" Easter performance.
Holden tweeted two pictures from Temple Square to her 280,000 followers:
Happy Easter Everyone. God bless you ALL.. pic.twitter.com/PcwNdBvnoL— Laurie Holden (@Laurie_Holden) April 20, 2014
Christus. pic.twitter.com/dozp0Dw0WL— Laurie Holden (@Laurie_Holden) April 20, 2014
“They loved it," Farr said. "They thought it was fantastic — and both of them had asked about it. It wasn’t us reaching out to them.”
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground on...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- 11 things you should know about the... 91
- The latest developments on religious... 43
- General Women's Session focuses on... 34
- The challenges and blessings of... 34
- State bills to protect religious... 27
- Taylor Halverson: Learning is becoming... 20
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 17
- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence: ‘Not... 16