Frank Micelotta, Associated Press
In an interview with the Deseret News, Salt Lake Comic Con co-founder Dan Farr mentioned that two celebrity guests who were in town for the FanXperience convention last weekend stuck around to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Sunday morning "Music and the Spoken Word" Easter performance.
Holden tweeted two pictures from Temple Square to her 280,000 followers:
Happy Easter Everyone. God bless you ALL.. pic.twitter.com/PcwNdBvnoL— Laurie Holden (@Laurie_Holden) April 20, 2014
Christus. pic.twitter.com/dozp0Dw0WL— Laurie Holden (@Laurie_Holden) April 20, 2014
“They loved it," Farr said. "They thought it was fantastic — and both of them had asked about it. It wasn’t us reaching out to them.”
- Self-assured, Kaine brings a steady hand to...
- California governor denies parole for Manson...
- Former NFL star Tim Tebow issues a challenge...
- 3 key takeaways from the latest report on...
- Latter-day Saints receive 2016 Pioneers of...
- Picturing history: West Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Will this key line in Melania Trump's GOP...
- Did the Republican Party just adopt the 'most...
- Did the Republican Party just adopt the... 48
- Defending the Faith: Two theological... 26
- BYU climbs from No. 15 to No. 5 in this... 25
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4... 23
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at... 22
- Self-assured, Kaine brings a steady... 13
- Why many churches can't endorse... 13
- Former NFL star Tim Tebow issues a... 12