Frank Micelotta, Associated Press
In an interview with the Deseret News, Salt Lake Comic Con co-founder Dan Farr mentioned that two celebrity guests who were in town for the FanXperience convention last weekend stuck around to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Sunday morning "Music and the Spoken Word" Easter performance.
Holden tweeted two pictures from Temple Square to her 280,000 followers:
Happy Easter Everyone. God bless you ALL.. pic.twitter.com/PcwNdBvnoL— Laurie Holden (@Laurie_Holden) April 20, 2014
Christus. pic.twitter.com/dozp0Dw0WL— Laurie Holden (@Laurie_Holden) April 20, 2014
“They loved it," Farr said. "They thought it was fantastic — and both of them had asked about it. It wasn’t us reaching out to them.”
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- 27 more tips for couples: Marriage advice,...
- 6 ways youths, leaders can reboot the church...
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting religious...
- Streaming video: Long-awaited Star Valley...
- Ground broken for Star Valley Wyoming Temple
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting... 100
- Defending the Faith: Warfare and the... 62
- Spiritual journey leads 3-term U.S.... 51
- Physicist tells New York Times he keeps... 37
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't... 25
- 5 professional athletes who stand up... 22
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 21
- Sweeping size of Payson Temple reflects... 17