Frank Micelotta, Associated Press
In an interview with the Deseret News, Salt Lake Comic Con co-founder Dan Farr mentioned that two celebrity guests who were in town for the FanXperience convention last weekend stuck around to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Sunday morning "Music and the Spoken Word" Easter performance.
Holden tweeted two pictures from Temple Square to her 280,000 followers:
Happy Easter Everyone. God bless you ALL.. pic.twitter.com/PcwNdBvnoL— Laurie Holden (@Laurie_Holden) April 20, 2014
Christus. pic.twitter.com/dozp0Dw0WL— Laurie Holden (@Laurie_Holden) April 20, 2014
“They loved it," Farr said. "They thought it was fantastic — and both of them had asked about it. It wasn’t us reaching out to them.”
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- New collaboration helps track pioneer...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Defending the Faith: Remembering the Exodus...
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's influence...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch indexing...
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Hobby Lobby,...
- Defending the Faith: Remembering the... 34
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Who were the... 21
- After government topples crosses in... 17
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- What life was like for the Mormon... 16
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 15
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 13
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 4