Brian Nicholson, Deseret News Archives
KAYSVILLE — Davis High School will celebrate its 100th anniversary with a centennial gala next month
The event is May 10, 6:30-10 p.m. at the school. There will be memorabilia displays, historical videos, and a photographer for those wanting keepsake pictures.
There will also be three live bands on hand: Cerulean will play modern rock, Joe Folkman and the Barracudas will play 1960s-1980s music, and the Davis High Moonlight Orchestra and singers will play 1930s-1950s music.
There is no charge for this event, but donations are welcome.
A commemorative book, "Davis High School 100 Years" is available for $40 at the Davis High School office during school hours, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Inmate charged with sending threatening...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 68
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15
- Lawmakers hear support for Medicaid... 15