Brian Nicholson, Deseret News Archives
KAYSVILLE — Davis High School will celebrate its 100th anniversary with a centennial gala next month
The event is May 10, 6:30-10 p.m. at the school. There will be memorabilia displays, historical videos, and a photographer for those wanting keepsake pictures.
There will also be three live bands on hand: Cerulean will play modern rock, Joe Folkman and the Barracudas will play 1960s-1980s music, and the Davis High Moonlight Orchestra and singers will play 1930s-1950s music.
There is no charge for this event, but donations are welcome.
A commemorative book, "Davis High School 100 Years" is available for $40 at the Davis High School office during school hours, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 75
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 27
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25