Brian Nicholson, Deseret News Archives
KAYSVILLE — Davis High School will celebrate its 100th anniversary with a centennial gala next month
The event is May 10, 6:30-10 p.m. at the school. There will be memorabilia displays, historical videos, and a photographer for those wanting keepsake pictures.
There will also be three live bands on hand: Cerulean will play modern rock, Joe Folkman and the Barracudas will play 1960s-1980s music, and the Davis High Moonlight Orchestra and singers will play 1930s-1950s music.
There is no charge for this event, but donations are welcome.
A commemorative book, "Davis High School 100 Years" is available for $40 at the Davis High School office during school hours, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- Police say unlicensed massage therapist...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 49
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 44
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 33
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 17
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15
- Bishop, Chaffetz say EPA knew spill... 15
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 15