Brian Nicholson, Deseret News Archives
KAYSVILLE — Davis High School will celebrate its 100th anniversary with a centennial gala next month
The event is May 10, 6:30-10 p.m. at the school. There will be memorabilia displays, historical videos, and a photographer for those wanting keepsake pictures.
There will also be three live bands on hand: Cerulean will play modern rock, Joe Folkman and the Barracudas will play 1960s-1980s music, and the Davis High Moonlight Orchestra and singers will play 1930s-1950s music.
There is no charge for this event, but donations are welcome.
A commemorative book, "Davis High School 100 Years" is available for $40 at the Davis High School office during school hours, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Part police cruiser, part taxi,...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 41
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 39
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Parents say daughter didn't understand... 22
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14