Brian Nicholson, Deseret News Archives
KAYSVILLE — Davis High School will celebrate its 100th anniversary with a centennial gala next month
The event is May 10, 6:30-10 p.m. at the school. There will be memorabilia displays, historical videos, and a photographer for those wanting keepsake pictures.
There will also be three live bands on hand: Cerulean will play modern rock, Joe Folkman and the Barracudas will play 1960s-1980s music, and the Davis High Moonlight Orchestra and singers will play 1930s-1950s music.
There is no charge for this event, but donations are welcome.
A commemorative book, "Davis High School 100 Years" is available for $40 at the Davis High School office during school hours, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- Salt Lake man killed, 3 others injured in...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 73
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 65
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17