Jonathon Jefferies, Deseret News Archives
DRAPER — A 32-year-old man was critically injured in a paraglider crash Sunday.
The man was paragliding with a friend who said the man swung like a pendulum into the side of the mountain when his parachute collapsed, according to Unified Fire Authority. He fell 15 to 20 feet.
The man was not conscious when emergency crews arrived. He was flown to University Hospital in critical condition.
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- Families need to know of dying decision to...
- Smithfield man stabbed father to death after...
- Arches National Park wants to ID those...
- Chaffetz attorney calls FEC complaint claims...
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah
- 7 crazy-awesome natural arches and bridges in...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 51
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah 50
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 49
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 26
- Report: Spending on charter students... 21