Jonathon Jefferies, Deseret News Archives
DRAPER — A 32-year-old man was critically injured in a paraglider crash Sunday.
The man was paragliding with a friend who said the man swung like a pendulum into the side of the mountain when his parachute collapsed, according to Unified Fire Authority. He fell 15 to 20 feet.
The man was not conscious when emergency crews arrived. He was flown to University Hospital in critical condition.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Herbert signs bills for Fairpark arena funds,...
- Police answering welfare call find woman...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 23
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14