Jonathon Jefferies, Deseret News Archives
DRAPER — A 32-year-old man was critically injured in a paraglider crash Sunday.
The man was paragliding with a friend who said the man swung like a pendulum into the side of the mountain when his parachute collapsed, according to Unified Fire Authority. He fell 15 to 20 feet.
The man was not conscious when emergency crews arrived. He was flown to University Hospital in critical condition.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Man rams truck into police station, assaults...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 13
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12