Jonathon Jefferies, Deseret News Archives
DRAPER — A 32-year-old man was critically injured in a paraglider crash Sunday.
The man was paragliding with a friend who said the man swung like a pendulum into the side of the mountain when his parachute collapsed, according to Unified Fire Authority. He fell 15 to 20 feet.
The man was not conscious when emergency crews arrived. He was flown to University Hospital in critical condition.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12