Jonathon Jefferies, Deseret News Archives
DRAPER — A 32-year-old man was critically injured in a paraglider crash Sunday.
The man was paragliding with a friend who said the man swung like a pendulum into the side of the mountain when his parachute collapsed, according to Unified Fire Authority. He fell 15 to 20 feet.
The man was not conscious when emergency crews arrived. He was flown to University Hospital in critical condition.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22