I am so excited for the Boston Marathon on Monday. I am so proud of the people of that great city, their strength and their resolve to stay strong and to go forward in spite of tragedy.
I can predict that one thing those many, many people will have in common on Monday morning will be profiling. I know many will be looking at every person with a suspicious look on his or her face — everyone will just have a twinge of fear. My hope for that great city is that everyone that goes to watch the finish line will have the sensitivity to not intentionally offend and cause more fear.
North Salt Lake
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument in...
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to help...
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on Mexican...
- In our opinion: Sen. Mike Lee's proposed...
- Letter: More Lehi gridlock?
- Letter: Draper real estate
- Five principles to help guide public dialogue...
- Five principles to help guide public... 111
- In our opinion: Sen. Mike Lee's... 78
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 65
- Letter: Human body 41
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 34
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 32
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 26
- In our opinion: School libraries need... 18