KEARNS — A 1-year-old boy was accidentially runover in his driveway and killed Saturday.
The incident happened just before 1 p.m. at 5420 Planada Way (4885 South). A 46-year-old family member was backing out a Chevy Tahoe when the child, who was in the yard playing with other children, somehow ended up behind the vehicle and was run over.
The boy was taken to Intermountain Medical Center but later passed away.
Unified Police Lt. Justin Hoyal said the event was being treated as an accident.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: DNewsCrimeTeam
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 21
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12