KEARNS — A 1-year-old boy was accidentially runover in his driveway and killed Saturday.
The incident happened just before 1 p.m. at 5420 Planada Way (4885 South). A 46-year-old family member was backing out a Chevy Tahoe when the child, who was in the yard playing with other children, somehow ended up behind the vehicle and was run over.
The boy was taken to Intermountain Medical Center but later passed away.
Unified Police Lt. Justin Hoyal said the event was being treated as an accident.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: DNewsCrimeTeam
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UTA offers fare for food in Utah Food Bank drive
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 33
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 12
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 11
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8