KEARNS — A 1-year-old boy was accidentially runover in his driveway and killed Saturday.
The incident happened just before 1 p.m. at 5420 Planada Way (4885 South). A 46-year-old family member was backing out a Chevy Tahoe when the child, who was in the yard playing with other children, somehow ended up behind the vehicle and was run over.
The boy was taken to Intermountain Medical Center but later passed away.
Unified Police Lt. Justin Hoyal said the event was being treated as an accident.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: DNewsCrimeTeam
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes into...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Investigation underway after man's body found...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 21
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12