Remember Him: Easter art show focuses on works that celebrate Jesus Christ (+photos)
Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Howard Lyon and Shari Lyon attend the 2014 Easter Art Show on Temple Square, with the theme "Lift Up Thine Eyes Unto Heaven," at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in Salt Lake City on Saturday April 19, 2014. Howard Lyon is an artist with work in the show. The paintings in this photograph, however, are by Justin Kunz. The exhibit, curated by Praiseworthy Arts, featured more than 100 works from 40 artists in an all-day art show focused on celebrating the life and teachings of Jesus Christ. Many of the artists were at the event and all the artwork featured was available for sale.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 81
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 35
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26