Remember Him: Easter art show focuses on works that celebrate Jesus Christ (+photos)
Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Howard Lyon and Shari Lyon attend the 2014 Easter Art Show on Temple Square, with the theme "Lift Up Thine Eyes Unto Heaven," at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in Salt Lake City on Saturday April 19, 2014. Howard Lyon is an artist with work in the show. The paintings in this photograph, however, are by Justin Kunz. The exhibit, curated by Praiseworthy Arts, featured more than 100 works from 40 artists in an all-day art show focused on celebrating the life and teachings of Jesus Christ. Many of the artists were at the event and all the artwork featured was available for sale.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- 4 honored with 2016 Public Service Awards
- Utah STEM Action Center establishes...
- Tyler Library to reopen June 11
- Murray man arrested in Holladay killing...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 106
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 14
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9