Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: A compilation of the shortest political books ever written
“Why I’m So Disappointed that Jim Matheson Retired,” by Mia Love
“Eliminating Passion in All Things,” by Rep. Greg Hughes
“Lobbyists Get Paid Too Much,” by members of the Capitol Hill Lobbyist Association
“Why the Republican Party Doesn’t Really Need Your Donation,” by State GOP Chair James Evans
“Gov. Gary Herbert — Action Figure,” by House Speaker Rebecca Lockhart
“The Incompetence of Old Politicians,” by U.S. Sen. Orrin Hatch
“The Constitution is Overrated,” by U.S. Sen. Mike Lee
"My Affection for Ultra-Liberals," by Congressman Jim Matheson
“Highlights of the 2013-2014 Season,” by the Utah Jazz PR office
“Dominance in the PAC 12,” by the University of Utah Sports Information Office.
“How to be Wild and Crazy at BYU,” by football coach Bronco Mendenhall
“10 Steps to Becoming an NBA All-Star as a Rookie,” by Jimmer Fredette
“Striving to be a Normal Couch Potato," by Olympic silver medalist and Utah mother Noelle Pikus Pace
"How to Talk Good and Write Even Gooder,” by Frank Pignanelli and LaVarr Webb
Republican LaVarr Webb is a political consultant and lobbyist. Previously he was policy deputy to Gov. Mike Leavitt and Deseret News managing editor. Email: email@example.com. Democrat Frank Pignanelli is a Salt Lake attorney, lobbyist and political adviser. Pignanelli served 10 years in the Utah House of Representatives, six years as minority leader. His spouse, D’Arcy Dixon Pignanelli, is a state tax commissioner. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- H. David Burton: Calling on local leaders to...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Iowa caucus...
- In our opinion: The lesson of international...
- Charles Krauthammer: The 'establishment'...
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA
- Drew Clark: Why Utah's thriving technology...
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay for...
- George F. Will: The Super Bowl's 60 minutes...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 57
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 50
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 29
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from... 20
- Mantua speed trap 17
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 15