A Nevada rancher illegally grazes cattle on federal land for twenty years. When the BLM finally decides to take action, the far-right revolts, calling it government tyranny. Sean Hannity goes on the air and tells us the land is worthless, so why should anyone care? When an impoverished immigrant crossed the border in hopes of finding a job, the far right cries foul again. The rallying cry: “Why don't we enforce our immigration laws?”
Amnesty for cattle ranchers who violated the law for twenty years and owes the government a million dollars, yes. Never for illegal immigrants. Got it.
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a liberal?
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation that...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Anne Loeser: Reverse trends about breast cancer
- In our opinion: Dropouts face high risk of...
- My view: New treatment can cure Hepatitis C
- Letter: The Romneys' new center
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 150
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 69
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 53
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 38
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 29
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell 28
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 27