A Nevada rancher illegally grazes cattle on federal land for twenty years. When the BLM finally decides to take action, the far-right revolts, calling it government tyranny. Sean Hannity goes on the air and tells us the land is worthless, so why should anyone care? When an impoverished immigrant crossed the border in hopes of finding a job, the far right cries foul again. The rallying cry: “Why don't we enforce our immigration laws?”
Amnesty for cattle ranchers who violated the law for twenty years and owes the government a million dollars, yes. Never for illegal immigrants. Got it.
- On Second Thought: Departugal, Italeave and...
- About Utah: Miracle Bowl BYU receiver Ryan...
- My view: Taxpayers should call foul on...
- My view: End Utah taxpayers’ losing streak
- In our opinion: Public financial support for...
- Letter: Shooter's motives
- Letter: Carbon emissions fee
- John Hoffmire: The Amalfi Coast lemon: tasty...
- Kathleen Parker: Repeat, retreat, reload 59
- Letter: Shooter's motives 40
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Letter: Brexit shortsighted? 32
- Letter: Carbon emissions fee 31
- Jay Evensen: Prayer can solve many of... 27
- Dan Liljenquist: Can Donald Trump be... 24
- Kathleen Parker: Clinton, Warren make... 23