A Nevada rancher illegally grazes cattle on federal land for twenty years. When the BLM finally decides to take action, the far-right revolts, calling it government tyranny. Sean Hannity goes on the air and tells us the land is worthless, so why should anyone care? When an impoverished immigrant crossed the border in hopes of finding a job, the far right cries foul again. The rallying cry: “Why don't we enforce our immigration laws?”
Amnesty for cattle ranchers who violated the law for twenty years and owes the government a million dollars, yes. Never for illegal immigrants. Got it.
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Lessons from 'Christmas Carol'
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 31