A Nevada rancher illegally grazes cattle on federal land for twenty years. When the BLM finally decides to take action, the far-right revolts, calling it government tyranny. Sean Hannity goes on the air and tells us the land is worthless, so why should anyone care? When an impoverished immigrant crossed the border in hopes of finding a job, the far right cries foul again. The rallying cry: “Why don't we enforce our immigration laws?”
Amnesty for cattle ranchers who violated the law for twenty years and owes the government a million dollars, yes. Never for illegal immigrants. Got it.
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 81
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 70
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 48
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 40
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 33