Returned Mormon missionary, BYU transfer Baker Pritchard playing at Oregon State with new outlook
Mike Terry, Deseret News
Baker Pritchard, a returned Mormon missionary, has been participating in spring football practices with Oregon State this month. The BYU transfer was featured in an article by Connor Letourneau in the Oregonian this week. The article touches on Pritchard's decision to transfer, his LDS mission in Hawaii, and his opportunity to play for the Beavers.
"There are bigger things than football," Pritchard said in the Oregonian article. "If football's not made for me, I'll just leave it in the Lord's hands and work my hardest."
To read the rest of this article, visit www.oregonlive.com.
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- BYU-Idaho students form brotherhood of...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- LDS World: Western author Wallace Stegner...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 296
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 140
- Religious groups react to Boy... 77
- Do contraceptive rules make religious... 43
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 31
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 27
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 21
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 8