Returned Mormon missionary, BYU transfer Baker Pritchard playing at Oregon State with new outlook
Mike Terry, Deseret News
Baker Pritchard, a returned Mormon missionary, has been participating in spring football practices with Oregon State this month. The BYU transfer was featured in an article by Connor Letourneau in the Oregonian this week. The article touches on Pritchard's decision to transfer, his LDS mission in Hawaii, and his opportunity to play for the Beavers.
"There are bigger things than football," Pritchard said in the Oregonian article. "If football's not made for me, I'll just leave it in the Lord's hands and work my hardest."
To read the rest of this article, visit www.oregonlive.com.
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Hamblin & Peterson: Biblical names for Lord...
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- Can Israeli farmers plant 70k trees, reap...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 66
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 23
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New DVD tells story of David... 13
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 7
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 7
- 10 ideas of what God looks like 7