Returned Mormon missionary, BYU transfer Baker Pritchard playing at Oregon State with new outlook
Mike Terry, Deseret News
Baker Pritchard, a returned Mormon missionary, has been participating in spring football practices with Oregon State this month. The BYU transfer was featured in an article by Connor Letourneau in the Oregonian this week. The article touches on Pritchard's decision to transfer, his LDS mission in Hawaii, and his opportunity to play for the Beavers.
"There are bigger things than football," Pritchard said in the Oregonian article. "If football's not made for me, I'll just leave it in the Lord's hands and work my hardest."
To read the rest of this article, visit www.oregonlive.com.
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- New report says 2013 was 'the largest...
- Local Muslims end Ramadan with celebration
- Wright Words: Bad days are inevitable —...
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 24
- After government topples crosses in... 19
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- What life was like for the Mormon... 16
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 13
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 13
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 6
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 5