Returned Mormon missionary, BYU transfer Baker Pritchard playing at Oregon State with new outlook
Mike Terry, Deseret News
Baker Pritchard, a returned Mormon missionary, has been participating in spring football practices with Oregon State this month. The BYU transfer was featured in an article by Connor Letourneau in the Oregonian this week. The article touches on Pritchard's decision to transfer, his LDS mission in Hawaii, and his opportunity to play for the Beavers.
"There are bigger things than football," Pritchard said in the Oregonian article. "If football's not made for me, I'll just leave it in the Lord's hands and work my hardest."
To read the rest of this article, visit www.oregonlive.com.
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- President Uchtfdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks
- What does heaven look like? Here are 10...
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS...
- LDS Church releases video about overcoming...
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list of...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 90
- LDS Church releases video about... 43
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list... 22
- LDS stake presidency participates in... 19
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 9
- Want to keep your faith in college?... 7
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 6
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 6