Charlie Riedel, AP
SALT LAKE CITY — University of Utah officials have confirmed that the Runnin’ Utes will play Wichita State in the Huntsman Center on Dec. 3.
The teams will play again at the Charles Koch Arena in Wichita, Kan., during the 2015-16 season.
Wichita State went 35-1 last season and reached the NCAA tournament third round, falling to Kentucky, 78-76. The Shockers reached the Final Four in 2013.
Utah’s scheduling upgrades from last season also include a Dec. 13 game against Kansas at the Sprint Center in Kansas City.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- High school football: Hillcrest Huskies 2015...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 34
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 28
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16