Charlie Riedel, AP
SALT LAKE CITY — University of Utah officials have confirmed that the Runnin’ Utes will play Wichita State in the Huntsman Center on Dec. 3.
The teams will play again at the Charles Koch Arena in Wichita, Kan., during the 2015-16 season.
Wichita State went 35-1 last season and reached the NCAA tournament third round, falling to Kentucky, 78-76. The Shockers reached the Final Four in 2013.
Utah’s scheduling upgrades from last season also include a Dec. 13 game against Kansas at the Sprint Center in Kansas City.
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- 2015 BYU Commits
- Dick Harmon: College football recruiters are...
- 2015 Utah Football Commits
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 79
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35