Charlie Riedel, AP
SALT LAKE CITY — University of Utah officials have confirmed that the Runnin’ Utes will play Wichita State in the Huntsman Center on Dec. 3.
The teams will play again at the Charles Koch Arena in Wichita, Kan., during the 2015-16 season.
Wichita State went 35-1 last season and reached the NCAA tournament third round, falling to Kentucky, 78-76. The Shockers reached the Final Four in 2013.
Utah’s scheduling upgrades from last season also include a Dec. 13 game against Kansas at the Sprint Center in Kansas City.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26