Tom Smart, Deseret News
Utah football spring camp report
DAY 14: The Utes held their final practice Thursday afternoon. Head coach Kyle Whittingham said it’s been a good spring for the Utes and they got a lot done, particularly on offense with the new facets of the scheme.
STANDOUTS: Whittingham noted that the move of Marcus Sanders-Williams from running back to linebacker is appearing to be a big help to the Utes.
“That bolsters the linebacker depth,” Whittingham said.
Whittingham also praised the play and development of offensive linemen Salesi Uhatafe, Jeremiah Poutasi and Siaosi Aiono.
NEXT UP: The Utes close out spring camp with the Red-White Game Saturday at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Kickoff is set for 1 p.m.
— Dirk Facer
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Friday night lights central, week 5: Scores,...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- BYU vs. Virginia primer
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 107
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 71
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 62
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 54
- If BYU and Utah played on the gridiron... 50
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 44