Tom Smart, Deseret News
Utah football spring camp report
DAY 14: The Utes held their final practice Thursday afternoon. Head coach Kyle Whittingham said it’s been a good spring for the Utes and they got a lot done, particularly on offense with the new facets of the scheme.
STANDOUTS: Whittingham noted that the move of Marcus Sanders-Williams from running back to linebacker is appearing to be a big help to the Utes.
“That bolsters the linebacker depth,” Whittingham said.
Whittingham also praised the play and development of offensive linemen Salesi Uhatafe, Jeremiah Poutasi and Siaosi Aiono.
NEXT UP: The Utes close out spring camp with the Red-White Game Saturday at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Kickoff is set for 1 p.m.
— Dirk Facer
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Morning links: Bronson Kaufusi could be on...
- Dick Harmon: Sitake is taking advantage of...
- Free agent roundup: Where local prospects are...
- For some Jazz players, their future is up in...
- Utah State football: Offensive lineman Tyshon...
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL draftee
- 41-year-old mom looking to join U.S. team,...
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley... 116
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL... 76
- Big 12 would be better off expanding,... 71
- Former BYU quarterback Jake Heaps signs... 32
- Report: Utah's Poeltl, Weber State's... 27
- Dick Harmon: SUU, Kaufusi big winners... 27
- Morning links: Taysom Hill a Top 25... 17
- Free agent roundup: Where local... 16