Tom Smart, Deseret News
Utah football spring camp report
DAY 14: The Utes held their final practice Thursday afternoon. Head coach Kyle Whittingham said it’s been a good spring for the Utes and they got a lot done, particularly on offense with the new facets of the scheme.
STANDOUTS: Whittingham noted that the move of Marcus Sanders-Williams from running back to linebacker is appearing to be a big help to the Utes.
“That bolsters the linebacker depth,” Whittingham said.
Whittingham also praised the play and development of offensive linemen Salesi Uhatafe, Jeremiah Poutasi and Siaosi Aiono.
NEXT UP: The Utes close out spring camp with the Red-White Game Saturday at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Kickoff is set for 1 p.m.
— Dirk Facer
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to Pacific,...
- Hood, Hayward help Jazz eclipse Suns for...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the road...
- Live stream: High school drill team state...
- Oregon overpowers Utes for 76-66 victory
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 100
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 83
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 59
- BYU football: 2016 recruiting class... 42
- 5-star LDS linebacker prospect Mique... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 32
- Brad Rock: Recruiting day puts Utes in... 29
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22