Tom Smart, Deseret News
Utah football spring camp report
DAY 14: The Utes held their final practice Thursday afternoon. Head coach Kyle Whittingham said it’s been a good spring for the Utes and they got a lot done, particularly on offense with the new facets of the scheme.
STANDOUTS: Whittingham noted that the move of Marcus Sanders-Williams from running back to linebacker is appearing to be a big help to the Utes.
“That bolsters the linebacker depth,” Whittingham said.
Whittingham also praised the play and development of offensive linemen Salesi Uhatafe, Jeremiah Poutasi and Siaosi Aiono.
NEXT UP: The Utes close out spring camp with the Red-White Game Saturday at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Kickoff is set for 1 p.m.
— Dirk Facer
- Deseret News podcast: 2016 NBA draft preview
- A look at how freshmen have fared with NBA...
- High school softball: A closer look at this...
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Former NBA MVP Derrick Rose traded from Bulls...
- NHL coming to Las Vegas; New team to start...
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 60
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 27
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 25
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 14