Tom Smart, Deseret News
Utah football spring camp report
DAY 14: The Utes held their final practice Thursday afternoon. Head coach Kyle Whittingham said it’s been a good spring for the Utes and they got a lot done, particularly on offense with the new facets of the scheme.
STANDOUTS: Whittingham noted that the move of Marcus Sanders-Williams from running back to linebacker is appearing to be a big help to the Utes.
“That bolsters the linebacker depth,” Whittingham said.
Whittingham also praised the play and development of offensive linemen Salesi Uhatafe, Jeremiah Poutasi and Siaosi Aiono.
NEXT UP: The Utes close out spring camp with the Red-White Game Saturday at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Kickoff is set for 1 p.m.
— Dirk Facer
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big 12...
- Poll: Many Brazilians think Olympic Games...
- AP source: ACC, ESPN to launch ACC Network in...
- BYU and the Big 12: A timeline of events
- NCAA: No. 1 overall seed to choose tourney...
- IOC explores legal options on banning all...
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes...
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of Charlotte,...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big... 125
- Brad Rock: What BYU needs to nail down... 105
- Morning links: National college... 70
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Report: Houston AD meets with Pac-12... 60
- Big 12 Media Days social roundup:... 49
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 49
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 44