Babies show excitement after seeing dad come home (+video)
In a new video produced by HooplaHa, babies and toddlers remind viewers of the value of fathers. The video is a compilation of clips capturing several children's reactions to seeing their dads return home.
"Babies get excited about everything — from food to new toys, but nothing is more exciting (or adorable) than getting to see their parents!" the video description states.
HooplaHa is a website devoted to delivering good news, whether inspirational, entertaining or funny. The "Who's come home? Daddy's home!" video was posted on April 9 and has more than 450,000 views.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Why do Elsa's and Anna's parents have to die...
- 25 reasons I know my husband loves me
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Why 'The Cosby Show' still matters 30 years...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 115
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 26
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 20
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6