Babies show excitement after seeing dad come home (+video)
In a new video produced by HooplaHa, babies and toddlers remind viewers of the value of fathers. The video is a compilation of clips capturing several children's reactions to seeing their dads return home.
"Babies get excited about everything — from food to new toys, but nothing is more exciting (or adorable) than getting to see their parents!" the video description states.
HooplaHa is a website devoted to delivering good news, whether inspirational, entertaining or funny. The "Who's come home? Daddy's home!" video was posted on April 9 and has more than 450,000 views.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- Piano Guys, David Archuleta, 'Nutcracker':...
- Be thankful — there's a theology of...
- 15 things you should give up to be a happier...
- 4 unexpected health risks of smartphone use
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- The Clean Cut: A cappella group's take on...
- A community of theater: Utah theater...
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 37
- Brittany Maynard, right-to-die voice,... 6
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys'... 3
- The Clean Cut: Magic of Disney's... 3
- Sherry Young: When the scruffy look is... 3
- This new video game shows that there is... 3
- Minivans do poorly in new crash tests 2
- How will the NFL respond to domestic... 2