Babies show excitement after seeing dad come home (+video)
In a new video produced by HooplaHa, babies and toddlers remind viewers of the value of fathers. The video is a compilation of clips capturing several children's reactions to seeing their dads return home.
"Babies get excited about everything — from food to new toys, but nothing is more exciting (or adorable) than getting to see their parents!" the video description states.
HooplaHa is a website devoted to delivering good news, whether inspirational, entertaining or funny. The "Who's come home? Daddy's home!" video was posted on April 9 and has more than 450,000 views.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- Wyoming ranked third in US in percentage of...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video... 2
- Teen chefs compete in state cooking... 2