Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City Marathon will prompt closures on portions of several streets on Friday, April 18, and Saturday, April 19.
The approximate closure times and locations are as follows:
200 East between Washington Square and Library Square will be closed from 7 a.m. to 11:59 a.m.
From 12 a.m. to 6 p.m., 200 East between Washington Square and Library Square will be closed.
From 3 a.m. to 3 p.m., 500 South between 300 East and State Street will be closed.
From 5:30 a.m. to 9 a.m., Federal Heights Drive and 11th Avenue will be closed.
From 5:45 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., Bonneville Boulevard and State Street will be closed.
From 5:45 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., South Temple, 900 East and 1100 East will be closed.
From 6:15 a.m. to 11 a.m., 1500 East, Sugarhouse Park and 1700 South will be closed.
From 6:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., 2100 South, 1700 East, 2700 South and 2000 East in Salt Lake City and Millcreek will be closed.
From 6:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., 2300 East and Holladay Boulevard in Millcreek and Holladay will be closed.
From 6:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., 4500 South and 3900 South in Millcreek and Salt Lake City will be closed.
From 6:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Highland Drive, 2700 South, and 600 East will be closed in Millcreek and Salt Lake City.
From 6:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., the east side of Liberty Park will be closed.
From 6:45 a.m. to 9 a.m., 900 South, 300 East, 400 East and 500 East will be closed in Salt Lake City.
For more details, visit www.saltlakecitymarathon.com.
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes 'in...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- Man killed in officer-involved shooting in...
- Provo transit project set to begin, despite...
- GOP primary in governor's race now focused on...
- Family frustrated with lack of charges in...
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- Utah Symphony gets standing ovation at N.Y.'s...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 51
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 26
- Report: Spending on charter students... 21
- Utah council wants governor, A.G. probe... 18
- FEC complaint filed against Chaffetz by... 16
- Poll: Legislature didn't go far enough... 14