Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City Marathon will prompt closures on portions of several streets on Friday, April 18, and Saturday, April 19.
The approximate closure times and locations are as follows:
200 East between Washington Square and Library Square will be closed from 7 a.m. to 11:59 a.m.
From 12 a.m. to 6 p.m., 200 East between Washington Square and Library Square will be closed.
From 3 a.m. to 3 p.m., 500 South between 300 East and State Street will be closed.
From 5:30 a.m. to 9 a.m., Federal Heights Drive and 11th Avenue will be closed.
From 5:45 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., Bonneville Boulevard and State Street will be closed.
From 5:45 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., South Temple, 900 East and 1100 East will be closed.
From 6:15 a.m. to 11 a.m., 1500 East, Sugarhouse Park and 1700 South will be closed.
From 6:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., 2100 South, 1700 East, 2700 South and 2000 East in Salt Lake City and Millcreek will be closed.
From 6:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., 2300 East and Holladay Boulevard in Millcreek and Holladay will be closed.
From 6:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., 4500 South and 3900 South in Millcreek and Salt Lake City will be closed.
From 6:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Highland Drive, 2700 South, and 600 East will be closed in Millcreek and Salt Lake City.
From 6:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., the east side of Liberty Park will be closed.
From 6:45 a.m. to 9 a.m., 900 South, 300 East, 400 East and 500 East will be closed in Salt Lake City.
For more details, visit www.saltlakecitymarathon.com.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- City officals say North Salt Lake not liable...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- Couple struggling with fertility now...
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an impoverished...
- Utah argues for more time to file appeal in...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 54
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 30
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 21
- Provo company creates program that... 16