Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City Marathon will prompt closures on portions of several streets on Friday, April 18, and Saturday, April 19.
The approximate closure times and locations are as follows:
200 East between Washington Square and Library Square will be closed from 7 a.m. to 11:59 a.m.
From 12 a.m. to 6 p.m., 200 East between Washington Square and Library Square will be closed.
From 3 a.m. to 3 p.m., 500 South between 300 East and State Street will be closed.
From 5:30 a.m. to 9 a.m., Federal Heights Drive and 11th Avenue will be closed.
From 5:45 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., Bonneville Boulevard and State Street will be closed.
From 5:45 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., South Temple, 900 East and 1100 East will be closed.
From 6:15 a.m. to 11 a.m., 1500 East, Sugarhouse Park and 1700 South will be closed.
From 6:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., 2100 South, 1700 East, 2700 South and 2000 East in Salt Lake City and Millcreek will be closed.
From 6:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., 2300 East and Holladay Boulevard in Millcreek and Holladay will be closed.
From 6:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., 4500 South and 3900 South in Millcreek and Salt Lake City will be closed.
From 6:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Highland Drive, 2700 South, and 600 East will be closed in Millcreek and Salt Lake City.
From 6:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., the east side of Liberty Park will be closed.
From 6:45 a.m. to 9 a.m., 900 South, 300 East, 400 East and 500 East will be closed in Salt Lake City.
For more details, visit www.saltlakecitymarathon.com.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 163
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 11
- The ghosts under our feet: 88... 10