FARMINGTON — The Davis School District has honored its top 10 employees and Rookie of the Year.
Winners are picked by a committee from hundreds of nominations received from school and department staff, parents and students.
This year, the Davis Education Foundation also honored the Rookie of the Year, recognizing a first-year teacher for excellence in teaching.
The winners for 2014 are: Kathy Bundy, media specialist at Foxboro Elementary; Kimberlee Call, Advanced Placement statistics teacher at Davis High; Teresa Davies, 504 specialist at Eagle Bay Elementary; Tim Feltner, engineering teacher at Layton High; Bryan McNally, head custodian at North Davis Junior High; Robert Reisbeck, student adviser and girls basketball coach at Syracuse High; John Robison, district secondary healthy lifestyles supervisor; Ashley Saunders, fourth-grade teacher at Heritage Elementary; Brett Singleton, information systems analyst; and Rich Swanson, Sunset Junior High principal.
The Rookie of the Year is Ben Johnson, language arts teacher at Woods Cross High.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to rally...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 156
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 60
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 45
- Police release names of officers... 31
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 29
- Love says commenting on Saratoga... 20
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18