FARMINGTON — The Davis School District has honored its top 10 employees and Rookie of the Year.
Winners are picked by a committee from hundreds of nominations received from school and department staff, parents and students.
This year, the Davis Education Foundation also honored the Rookie of the Year, recognizing a first-year teacher for excellence in teaching.
The winners for 2014 are: Kathy Bundy, media specialist at Foxboro Elementary; Kimberlee Call, Advanced Placement statistics teacher at Davis High; Teresa Davies, 504 specialist at Eagle Bay Elementary; Tim Feltner, engineering teacher at Layton High; Bryan McNally, head custodian at North Davis Junior High; Robert Reisbeck, student adviser and girls basketball coach at Syracuse High; John Robison, district secondary healthy lifestyles supervisor; Ashley Saunders, fourth-grade teacher at Heritage Elementary; Brett Singleton, information systems analyst; and Rich Swanson, Sunset Junior High principal.
The Rookie of the Year is Ben Johnson, language arts teacher at Woods Cross High.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Orem police invest in new armor to protect...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 75
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 21
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14