FARMINGTON — The Davis School District has honored its top 10 employees and Rookie of the Year.
Winners are picked by a committee from hundreds of nominations received from school and department staff, parents and students.
This year, the Davis Education Foundation also honored the Rookie of the Year, recognizing a first-year teacher for excellence in teaching.
The winners for 2014 are: Kathy Bundy, media specialist at Foxboro Elementary; Kimberlee Call, Advanced Placement statistics teacher at Davis High; Teresa Davies, 504 specialist at Eagle Bay Elementary; Tim Feltner, engineering teacher at Layton High; Bryan McNally, head custodian at North Davis Junior High; Robert Reisbeck, student adviser and girls basketball coach at Syracuse High; John Robison, district secondary healthy lifestyles supervisor; Ashley Saunders, fourth-grade teacher at Heritage Elementary; Brett Singleton, information systems analyst; and Rich Swanson, Sunset Junior High principal.
The Rookie of the Year is Ben Johnson, language arts teacher at Woods Cross High.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 12