FARMINGTON — The Davis School District has honored its top 10 employees and Rookie of the Year.
Winners are picked by a committee from hundreds of nominations received from school and department staff, parents and students.
This year, the Davis Education Foundation also honored the Rookie of the Year, recognizing a first-year teacher for excellence in teaching.
The winners for 2014 are: Kathy Bundy, media specialist at Foxboro Elementary; Kimberlee Call, Advanced Placement statistics teacher at Davis High; Teresa Davies, 504 specialist at Eagle Bay Elementary; Tim Feltner, engineering teacher at Layton High; Bryan McNally, head custodian at North Davis Junior High; Robert Reisbeck, student adviser and girls basketball coach at Syracuse High; John Robison, district secondary healthy lifestyles supervisor; Ashley Saunders, fourth-grade teacher at Heritage Elementary; Brett Singleton, information systems analyst; and Rich Swanson, Sunset Junior High principal.
The Rookie of the Year is Ben Johnson, language arts teacher at Woods Cross High.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- We were there: See Deseret News front pages...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Love not attending Salt Lake City Rotary Club...
- Rock climber falls to his death at Zion...
- Friend says wrong-way driver 'wasn't in his...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 79
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 58
- Federal government extends same-sex... 37
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 23
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 15
- Risque video shoots trigger... 14
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12