FARMINGTON — The Davis School District has honored its top 10 employees and Rookie of the Year.
Winners are picked by a committee from hundreds of nominations received from school and department staff, parents and students.
This year, the Davis Education Foundation also honored the Rookie of the Year, recognizing a first-year teacher for excellence in teaching.
The winners for 2014 are: Kathy Bundy, media specialist at Foxboro Elementary; Kimberlee Call, Advanced Placement statistics teacher at Davis High; Teresa Davies, 504 specialist at Eagle Bay Elementary; Tim Feltner, engineering teacher at Layton High; Bryan McNally, head custodian at North Davis Junior High; Robert Reisbeck, student adviser and girls basketball coach at Syracuse High; John Robison, district secondary healthy lifestyles supervisor; Ashley Saunders, fourth-grade teacher at Heritage Elementary; Brett Singleton, information systems analyst; and Rich Swanson, Sunset Junior High principal.
The Rookie of the Year is Ben Johnson, language arts teacher at Woods Cross High.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 81
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 35
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26