Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
The Clothesline Project is making its third semiannual appearance at the University of Utah. The event features T-shirts designed by victims of abuse portraying their thoughts, feelings and experiences. The shirts will be on display at the A. Ray Olpin Student Union Ballroom. JulieAnn Bowden from South Valley Sanctuary will speak about healthy relationships from noon to 1 p.m. Thursday.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Two suffer minor injuries in gyrocopter crash...
- Intermountain Healthcare taps new CEO
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail without a...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- National conservative group backs... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11