Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
The Clothesline Project is making its third semiannual appearance at the University of Utah. The event features T-shirts designed by victims of abuse portraying their thoughts, feelings and experiences. The shirts will be on display at the A. Ray Olpin Student Union Ballroom. JulieAnn Bowden from South Valley Sanctuary will speak about healthy relationships from noon to 1 p.m. Thursday.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Three hurt when ATV explodes into flames as...
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 66
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 30
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18