Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
The Clothesline Project is making its third semiannual appearance at the University of Utah. The event features T-shirts designed by victims of abuse portraying their thoughts, feelings and experiences. The shirts will be on display at the A. Ray Olpin Student Union Ballroom. JulieAnn Bowden from South Valley Sanctuary will speak about healthy relationships from noon to 1 p.m. Thursday.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 44
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 43
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 32
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Report: States manage public lands for... 23