Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
DAY 13: The Utes practiced for two hours Tuesday afternoon at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Head coach Kyle Whittingham said there was good and bad in the session.
“It started a little sluggish but things picked up,” he explained, noting that there was some positive live work at the end.
STANDOUTS: Whittingham said that placekicking continued to be a strength. Andy Phillips made all of his kicks. Running back-turned-linebacker Marcus Sanders-Williams had an interception early in practice.
NEXT UP: The Utes close out spring camp with a practice Thursday (3-5 p.m.) and the red-white game Saturday (1 p.m.).
— Dirk Facer
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head coach...
- BYU men's basketball: Winder steps up big in...
- Jordan's Austin Kafentzis will keep his...
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all brawl...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- BYU closes season with painful loss in Miami...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 170
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 107
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 51
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 43