Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
DAY 13: The Utes practiced for two hours Tuesday afternoon at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Head coach Kyle Whittingham said there was good and bad in the session.
“It started a little sluggish but things picked up,” he explained, noting that there was some positive live work at the end.
STANDOUTS: Whittingham said that placekicking continued to be a strength. Andy Phillips made all of his kicks. Running back-turned-linebacker Marcus Sanders-Williams had an interception early in practice.
NEXT UP: The Utes close out spring camp with a practice Thursday (3-5 p.m.) and the red-white game Saturday (1 p.m.).
— Dirk Facer
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- What are the chances? Breaking down NBA...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16