Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
DAY 13: The Utes practiced for two hours Tuesday afternoon at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Head coach Kyle Whittingham said there was good and bad in the session.
“It started a little sluggish but things picked up,” he explained, noting that there was some positive live work at the end.
STANDOUTS: Whittingham said that placekicking continued to be a strength. Andy Phillips made all of his kicks. Running back-turned-linebacker Marcus Sanders-Williams had an interception early in practice.
NEXT UP: The Utes close out spring camp with a practice Thursday (3-5 p.m.) and the red-white game Saturday (1 p.m.).
— Dirk Facer
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 124
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 48
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 29
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 22
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15
- Dick Harmon: While away from BYU, Tejan... 15
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14