Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
DAY 13: The Utes practiced for two hours Tuesday afternoon at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Head coach Kyle Whittingham said there was good and bad in the session.
“It started a little sluggish but things picked up,” he explained, noting that there was some positive live work at the end.
STANDOUTS: Whittingham said that placekicking continued to be a strength. Andy Phillips made all of his kicks. Running back-turned-linebacker Marcus Sanders-Williams had an interception early in practice.
NEXT UP: The Utes close out spring camp with a practice Thursday (3-5 p.m.) and the red-white game Saturday (1 p.m.).
— Dirk Facer
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- BYU football: Alani Fua may be next Cougar...
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 167
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 35
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 30
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 26