Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
DAY 13: The Utes practiced for two hours Tuesday afternoon at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Head coach Kyle Whittingham said there was good and bad in the session.
“It started a little sluggish but things picked up,” he explained, noting that there was some positive live work at the end.
STANDOUTS: Whittingham said that placekicking continued to be a strength. Andy Phillips made all of his kicks. Running back-turned-linebacker Marcus Sanders-Williams had an interception early in practice.
NEXT UP: The Utes close out spring camp with a practice Thursday (3-5 p.m.) and the red-white game Saturday (1 p.m.).
— Dirk Facer
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Brad Rock: Utah Jazz still don't have the...
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 289
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 53
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 42
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37