Utah Olympic athlete, Noelle Pikus-Pace to release book this fall
Noelle Pikus-Pace Facebook page
After coming out of retirement to win a silver medal in the skeleton event at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics, Utahn Noelle Pikus-Pace announced she will release a book this fall.
Pikus-Pace posted a picture to her offical Facebook page Thursday and mentioned her book, which will be sold at Deseret Book.
"This room is reserved for me today! After a month and a half of writing, I'm hoping to finish my book before bedtime! It will be in #DeseretBook this fall! Off to write ...," the post stated.
Deseret Book confirmed that the book will be released this fall.
Earlier this month, Pikus-Pace was recognized at the Best Of U.S. Olympic award ceremony, where she received the Moment of the Games award, and she was mentioned during an LDS general conference message on April 6.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- Experts debate whether marriage is needed for...
- The Clean Cut: Military father surprises...
- 10 compliments your kids need to hear
- Things that changed my view of marriage... 26
- The economy has begun to recover, but... 24
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 22
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 15
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- Woman's happiness most important to... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5