Utah Olympic athlete, Noelle Pikus-Pace to release book this fall
Noelle Pikus-Pace Facebook page
After coming out of retirement to win a silver medal in the skeleton event at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics, Utahn Noelle Pikus-Pace announced she will release a book this fall.
Pikus-Pace posted a picture to her offical Facebook page Thursday and mentioned her book, which will be sold at Deseret Book.
"This room is reserved for me today! After a month and a half of writing, I'm hoping to finish my book before bedtime! It will be in #DeseretBook this fall! Off to write ...," the post stated.
Deseret Book confirmed that the book will be released this fall.
Earlier this month, Pikus-Pace was recognized at the Best Of U.S. Olympic award ceremony, where she received the Moment of the Games award, and she was mentioned during an LDS general conference message on April 6.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Do we really need milk?
- Motherhood Matters: What if I don’t...
- Your triplets just got even more special
- The effects of spanking children may surprise...
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new song,...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target over...
- The Clean Cut: Girl asks boy with Down...
- Baby's introduction to food may include some...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target... 90
- Do we really need milk? 17
- The effects of spanking children may... 14
- Millennials reject capitalism and... 9
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 9
- Families need to know of dying decision... 4
- Terminating parental rights: State... 2
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new... 2