Utah Olympic athlete, Noelle Pikus-Pace to release book this fall
Noelle Pikus-Pace Facebook page
After coming out of retirement to win a silver medal in the skeleton event at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics, Utahn Noelle Pikus-Pace announced she will release a book this fall.
Pikus-Pace posted a picture to her offical Facebook page Thursday and mentioned her book, which will be sold at Deseret Book.
"This room is reserved for me today! After a month and a half of writing, I'm hoping to finish my book before bedtime! It will be in #DeseretBook this fall! Off to write ...," the post stated.
Deseret Book confirmed that the book will be released this fall.
Earlier this month, Pikus-Pace was recognized at the Best Of U.S. Olympic award ceremony, where she received the Moment of the Games award, and she was mentioned during an LDS general conference message on April 6.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Power of Moms: The 21-day motherhood challenge
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to...
- Does an American child really go missing...
- Renovation Solutions: 5 signs it is time to...
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view of the...
- Pioneer Theatre Company announces 2015-16...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 45
- Erin Stewart: Are trampolines too... 18
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- Does an American child really go... 3
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to... 3
- 1 in 7 Americans has this kind of marriage 2
- Utah mother uses personal tragedy to... 1