Utah Olympic athlete, Noelle Pikus-Pace to release book this fall
Noelle Pikus-Pace Facebook page
After coming out of retirement to win a silver medal in the skeleton event at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics, Utahn Noelle Pikus-Pace announced she will release a book this fall.
Pikus-Pace posted a picture to her offical Facebook page Thursday and mentioned her book, which will be sold at Deseret Book.
"This room is reserved for me today! After a month and a half of writing, I'm hoping to finish my book before bedtime! It will be in #DeseretBook this fall! Off to write ...," the post stated.
Deseret Book confirmed that the book will be released this fall.
Earlier this month, Pikus-Pace was recognized at the Best Of U.S. Olympic award ceremony, where she received the Moment of the Games award, and she was mentioned during an LDS general conference message on April 6.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What we can all learn...
- Insights from the Behavioral Science Guy: The...
- The Clean Cut: 'Dancing grandpa' throws down...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 50
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What we can all... 13
- Understanding and responding to the... 9
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 9
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but... 9
- Leaving your child alone in public?... 5
- Wright Words: Why I’m sorry for... 5