Utah Olympic athlete, Noelle Pikus-Pace to release book this fall
Noelle Pikus-Pace Facebook page
After coming out of retirement to win a silver medal in the skeleton event at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics, Utahn Noelle Pikus-Pace announced she will release a book this fall.
Pikus-Pace posted a picture to her offical Facebook page Thursday and mentioned her book, which will be sold at Deseret Book.
"This room is reserved for me today! After a month and a half of writing, I'm hoping to finish my book before bedtime! It will be in #DeseretBook this fall! Off to write ...," the post stated.
Deseret Book confirmed that the book will be released this fall.
Earlier this month, Pikus-Pace was recognized at the Best Of U.S. Olympic award ceremony, where she received the Moment of the Games award, and she was mentioned during an LDS general conference message on April 6.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Understanding love, handling conflict, other...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- A community comes together to support a...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie?
- 13-year-old keeps dad alive after he was...
- Want your marriage to last? Have another child
- U.S. kids react — hilariously —...
- Intuition: The sweet spot between helicopter...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 15
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 13
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 10
- Trust, forgiveness and repentance are... 6
- As Common Core results trickle in,... 5
- Sherry Young: A mother's glimpse into... 5
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- The Clean Cut: 5-year-old British boy... 3