TAYLORSVILLE — The city is hosting a cleanup event for residents next week.
From 8 a.m. to noon Saturday, City Center will host vendors for all types of recycling and accept residents' household waste.
There will be drop-off locations at City Hall, 2600 W. Taylorsville Blvd., for old paint, motor oil, batteries, computers, all electronics, clothing, glass and furniture. The items will all be recycled instead of going to the landfill.
The event does not replace the annual Dumpster program offered by Wasatch Front Waste and Recycling. Neighborhood Dumpsters will be in the city between May 29 and June 19.
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Utah mother of 8 in running for...
- Uintah County man accused of assaulting...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 30
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26