TAYLORSVILLE — The city is hosting a cleanup event for residents next week.
From 8 a.m. to noon Saturday, City Center will host vendors for all types of recycling and accept residents' household waste.
There will be drop-off locations at City Hall, 2600 W. Taylorsville Blvd., for old paint, motor oil, batteries, computers, all electronics, clothing, glass and furniture. The items will all be recycled instead of going to the landfill.
The event does not replace the annual Dumpster program offered by Wasatch Front Waste and Recycling. Neighborhood Dumpsters will be in the city between May 29 and June 19.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 37
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 26