TAYLORSVILLE — The city is hosting a cleanup event for residents next week.
From 8 a.m. to noon Saturday, City Center will host vendors for all types of recycling and accept residents' household waste.
There will be drop-off locations at City Hall, 2600 W. Taylorsville Blvd., for old paint, motor oil, batteries, computers, all electronics, clothing, glass and furniture. The items will all be recycled instead of going to the landfill.
The event does not replace the annual Dumpster program offered by Wasatch Front Waste and Recycling. Neighborhood Dumpsters will be in the city between May 29 and June 19.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12