TAYLORSVILLE — The city is hosting a cleanup event for residents next week.
From 8 a.m. to noon Saturday, City Center will host vendors for all types of recycling and accept residents' household waste.
There will be drop-off locations at City Hall, 2600 W. Taylorsville Blvd., for old paint, motor oil, batteries, computers, all electronics, clothing, glass and furniture. The items will all be recycled instead of going to the landfill.
The event does not replace the annual Dumpster program offered by Wasatch Front Waste and Recycling. Neighborhood Dumpsters will be in the city between May 29 and June 19.
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- Salt Lake County cities, school districts...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- What went right: How one Orem family turned...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 37
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 33
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 16
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12
- Salt Lake police looking for horses,... 10
- Survey: Utah residents want crops, not... 10
- National report shows high overall... 9