Video: Applicants interview for the 'toughest job in the world'
"The most important job is also the world's toughest job," according to the About section of the YouTube video, which was posted April 14.
The companies posted a fake job listing and conducted real interviews. The job, categorized as director of operations, included requirements and responsibilities such as experience in medicine, finance and culinary arts; scheduling; and negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Despite a heavy workload and a 135-hour workweek without breaks, the job was unpaid.
However, "the meaningful connections you make and the feeling that you get from really helping your associate are immeasurable," the interviewer said.
Interviewees were stunned to hear that the position is currently held by not just one person but billions of people: moms.
Alison Moore is a writer for the Faith and Family sections at DeseretNews.com. She is studying journalism and editing at Brigham Young University.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @alison_kathleen
- Do we really need milk?
- Motherhood Matters: What if I don’t...
- Your triplets just got even more special
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new song,...
- The Clean Cut: Girl asks boy with Down...
- The Clean Cut: Christian musician releases...
- Utah woman is a finalist on Hallmark...
- Renovation Solutions: Determining the best...
- Do we really need milk? 20
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 11
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain... 6
- Terminating parental rights: State... 2
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new... 2
- Motherhood Matters: What if I... 2
- Dan Wells talks about right, wrong in... 1
- Online harassment is most often... 1