Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
The Salt Lake County Sheriff’s Office and the Unified Police Department brought Easter cheer to children with special needs on Monday at Kauri Sue Hamilton School in Riverton. The goal of the National Sheriffs’ Association is to reach as many children as possible across the entire nation. Participating in this effort is The Easter Bunny Inc., a nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide a visit from the Easter Bunny bringing joy and comfort to children across the United States.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14