Easter video inspires change with #startingtoday campaign
A YouTube video designed to inspire change was released Sunday by a new Boncom-owned, values-based company, Radiant.
As the Easter holiday approaches, Radiant is encouraging viewers to look beyond the superficial themes of Easter.
“The central message of the video is that change can begin at any time because of the resurrection of Jesus Christ — the defining event of Easter,” Brandon Burton, the president of Boncom, said in a press release.
“His life and teachings give us the hope and the help to bring about real, positive change in our lives.”
In the video, reassuring words appear explaining that "starting today we can, restart, reboot and relook at our lives." Toward the end of the film, the Bible passage from Luke 17:4 is referenced, explaining Jesus Christ's teaching on forgiveness.
Ultimately, the video emphasizes that because of Christ's resurrection 2,000 years ago, mankind can be forgiven and make a change.
Through this video and campaign, Radiant has encouraged viewers to share their own thoughts on social media using the hashtag #startingtoday. On Radiant's website, many ideas for positive change are given, such as "I'll be honest," "I'll be forgiving," "I'll judge less" and "I'll be closer to God."
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- Are church youth dances outdated?
- Returned Mormon missionary wins Ms. Virginia...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- Rare LDS Church document discovered that...
- Elder Nelson dedicates Life Sciences...
- Defending the Faith: The mystery of the...
- Joseph and Emma Smith as parents
- Defending the Faith: The mystery of the... 62
- Faith groups urge Supreme Court to... 61
- Are church youth dances outdated? 50
- Returned Mormon missionary wins Ms.... 37
- Jerry Earl Johnston: The Founding... 25
- 5 faith facts about Marco Rubio:... 14
- Elder Nelson dedicates Life Sciences... 13
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries... 13