Easter video inspires change with #startingtoday campaign
A YouTube video designed to inspire change was released Sunday by a new Boncom-owned, values-based company, Radiant.
As the Easter holiday approaches, Radiant is encouraging viewers to look beyond the superficial themes of Easter.
“The central message of the video is that change can begin at any time because of the resurrection of Jesus Christ — the defining event of Easter,” Brandon Burton, the president of Boncom, said in a press release.
“His life and teachings give us the hope and the help to bring about real, positive change in our lives.”
In the video, reassuring words appear explaining that "starting today we can, restart, reboot and relook at our lives." Toward the end of the film, the Bible passage from Luke 17:4 is referenced, explaining Jesus Christ's teaching on forgiveness.
Ultimately, the video emphasizes that because of Christ's resurrection 2,000 years ago, mankind can be forgiven and make a change.
Through this video and campaign, Radiant has encouraged viewers to share their own thoughts on social media using the hashtag #startingtoday. On Radiant's website, many ideas for positive change are given, such as "I'll be honest," "I'll be forgiving," "I'll judge less" and "I'll be closer to God."
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Wright Words: A day in the life of Mormon...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- LDS grandmother completes Personal Progress...
- 'Joseph Smith: The Prophet of the...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 53
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 31
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better... 26
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 21
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 13
- Here's how you can learn more about God 13
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 9