Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Snow Basin hosted its second annual 80s Splash-Down Throw-Down Pond Skimming event on Saturday and Sunday. Skiers and snowboarders donned their 80s garb and headed down the City Hill run and into a pond for the first ever spring "Pond Skim." More than 80 participants competed for the title of best style, best costume, best crash, and best "yard sale" — an even bigger crash. Jason Dyer, spokesman for the resort, said it was a good turn out and they look forward to doing it again next year.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17