Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Snow Basin hosted its second annual 80s Splash-Down Throw-Down Pond Skimming event on Saturday and Sunday. Skiers and snowboarders donned their 80s garb and headed down the City Hill run and into a pond for the first ever spring "Pond Skim." More than 80 participants competed for the title of best style, best costume, best crash, and best "yard sale" — an even bigger crash. Jason Dyer, spokesman for the resort, said it was a good turn out and they look forward to doing it again next year.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 12