For some time now I have been impressed with the articles in the Deseret News written by Stuart Reid. His views are uplifting and, if followed, would be very beneficial to the communities in which we live. I was especially pleased to read the article by Lee Benson (April 6, 2014) giving an account of an interview he had with Reid on key issues of our day. Reid has not been fearful of taking a stand on what he feels is right. He will be missed in the Senate. My hope is that he will continue to speak out and help us through these trying times.
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a liberal?
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation that...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Anne Loeser: Reverse trends about breast cancer
- In our opinion: Dropouts face high risk of...
- My view: New treatment can cure Hepatitis C
- Letter: The Romneys' new center
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 150
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 71
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 53
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 39
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 29
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell 28
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 27