For some time now I have been impressed with the articles in the Deseret News written by Stuart Reid. His views are uplifting and, if followed, would be very beneficial to the communities in which we live. I was especially pleased to read the article by Lee Benson (April 6, 2014) giving an account of an interview he had with Reid on key issues of our day. Reid has not been fearful of taking a stand on what he feels is right. He will be missed in the Senate. My hope is that he will continue to speak out and help us through these trying times.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Letter: Our great nation?
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- Letter: Attention diverted
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 33
- Letter: Society puzzles 32