For some time now I have been impressed with the articles in the Deseret News written by Stuart Reid. His views are uplifting and, if followed, would be very beneficial to the communities in which we live. I was especially pleased to read the article by Lee Benson (April 6, 2014) giving an account of an interview he had with Reid on key issues of our day. Reid has not been fearful of taking a stand on what he feels is right. He will be missed in the Senate. My hope is that he will continue to speak out and help us through these trying times.
- My View: What I learned about air pollution...
- My view: Has Utah's new election law created...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Let us praise GDP
- In our opinion: The special session supports...
- My view: History of abolitionists teach us an...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Goodbye, Rickey Smith
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 60
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 46
- My View: What I learned about air... 26
- My view: Has Utah's new election law... 22
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 19
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 17
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout... 16
- My view: Patriotic Millionaires urges... 16