For some time now I have been impressed with the articles in the Deseret News written by Stuart Reid. His views are uplifting and, if followed, would be very beneficial to the communities in which we live. I was especially pleased to read the article by Lee Benson (April 6, 2014) giving an account of an interview he had with Reid on key issues of our day. Reid has not been fearful of taking a stand on what he feels is right. He will be missed in the Senate. My hope is that he will continue to speak out and help us through these trying times.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 108
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 50
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 44
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 43