For some time now I have been impressed with the articles in the Deseret News written by Stuart Reid. His views are uplifting and, if followed, would be very beneficial to the communities in which we live. I was especially pleased to read the article by Lee Benson (April 6, 2014) giving an account of an interview he had with Reid on key issues of our day. Reid has not been fearful of taking a stand on what he feels is right. He will be missed in the Senate. My hope is that he will continue to speak out and help us through these trying times.
- Jay Evensen: Why the pioneers give us hope today
- In our opinion: Disgusting algae bloom...
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake
- My view: Prison reform proponents have it...
- Arthur Cyr: Coup attempt underscores...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 27
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- My view: More whites should practice... 21
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake 16
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 15
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 14