I go to public high school, and I have had enough with all of the homework the teachers are giving out. They forget that every student has eight classes and jobs because they also have to help support themselves and their families. I do homework for an average of six hours each day, after the eight hours of school that I have.
If I skip a day of school, I go from being a straight-A student — to B’s and C’s. There should be a limit of how much homework we are allowed to get or have teachers hand out less homework. Things aren’t like they used to be; school is harder and teachers are giving out two to three assignments each night. That’s roughly twenty-four assignments every two nights, and I think students should have something of a break.
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- Catherine Rampell: Reasons behind the bad...
- In our opinion: Let FAA, not Utah...
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by focusing on...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama...
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 104
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 94
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 66
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 45
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Letter: Lateralist logic 40
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 38
- In our opinion: On Holder's heels... 34