Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Sasha Pinegar fights as the United Clans Swordsman Association holds its first biannual sword fighting competition at Liberty Park in Salt Lake City Saturday, April 12, 2014. The association is a member of the Historical European Martial Arts Alliance, which is a national nonprofit dedicated to historical European swordsmanship. It teaches a number of techniques, including long and short sword and dagger fighting, to its members.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 163
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- The ghosts under our feet: 88... 10
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence... 10