Read with interest the recent column on page 3 of the Family section, “Goin Coconuts,” by Kristen Price, which was headlined on the front page of the section. Kristen encouraged the use of coconut oil and other coconut products. Then I turned to page 7 of the same section where Doctors Roizen and Oz recommend eliminating coconut oil from your diet.
I guess I’ll just follow the admonition to “use moderation in all things.”
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- Perceptions of Obama and his policies at home...
- My view: Utah's Constitution requires state...
- Capitalism and the common good: Fairness,...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 54
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 47
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 37
- Capitalism and the common good:... 37
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36