Utah State football: Aggies end spring camp with Blue vs. White scrimmage today
, Tom Smart, Deseret News
The Utah State football team will hit the field for the final time this spring today as the Aggies hold their Blue vs. White Spring Game.
The contest starts at 2 p.m. and will be streamed live on the school's athletic website at www.utahstateaggies.com.
"Performances by individuals in the spring game will go a long way in defining roles as we head into the summer," second-year head coach Matt Wells said in a news release. "We always hope for clean execution, and I want to see good performances in a game-like situation by a lot of individuals and certain groups."
The contest will match up the offense (Blue) against the defense (White). The first half will consist of two 10-minute quarters, with a running clock except during the final two minutes of the second quarter. Following a five-minute halftime, the second half will have two 15-minute quarters played under normal clock rules.
In addition to the game, Aggie fans can purchase team apparel on the south concourse beginning at 1 p.m. The south ticket office at Romney Stadium will open at noon for Utah State football season ticket renewals and will take new orders as well.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Brad Rock: GameDay is quite the day in Utah
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Oct. 9
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Utah and Utah State should...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 54
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 41
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 20