Waterford lacrosse player scores wild 75-yard goal as time expires
On Wednesday, during a Division I Conference high school boys' lacrosse game, Waterford Jacob Mika, brother of BYU basketball player Eric Mika, picked up a loose ball in front of his own net and heaved the ball toward Riverton's goal as time expired in the first quarter. And somehow a 75-yard shot found its way into the net.
“I’ve been playing and coaching lacrosse for 35-plus years, and I’ve never seen anything like it,” Waterford head coach Dave Brattin told Utah Lacrosse News.
You can watch the entire video here.
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Friday night lights central, week 5: Scores,...
- High school football: Felt's Facts for Week...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- BYU defense, offense being noticed for...
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 105
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 70
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 54
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- If BYU and Utah played on the gridiron... 49
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 44