Waterford lacrosse player scores wild 75-yard goal as time expires
On Wednesday, during a Division I Conference high school boys' lacrosse game, Waterford Jacob Mika, brother of BYU basketball player Eric Mika, picked up a loose ball in front of his own net and heaved the ball toward Riverton's goal as time expired in the first quarter. And somehow a 75-yard shot found its way into the net.
“I’ve been playing and coaching lacrosse for 35-plus years, and I’ve never seen anything like it,” Waterford head coach Dave Brattin told Utah Lacrosse News.
You can watch the entire video here.
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes...
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of Charlotte,...
- Brazil nabs 10 IS backers in Olympics...
- Oklahoma State forward Tyrek Coger dies after...
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Morning links: National college... 82
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 67
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 54
- Annual instate college basketball... 38
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 33
- Phil Steele 2016 Football magazine... 29
- Pac-12 South: Bruins the favorite, but... 22