Waterford lacrosse player scores wild 75-yard goal as time expires
On Wednesday, during a Division I Conference high school boys' lacrosse game, Waterford Jacob Mika, brother of BYU basketball player Eric Mika, picked up a loose ball in front of his own net and heaved the ball toward Riverton's goal as time expired in the first quarter. And somehow a 75-yard shot found its way into the net.
“I’ve been playing and coaching lacrosse for 35-plus years, and I’ve never seen anything like it,” Waterford head coach Dave Brattin told Utah Lacrosse News.
You can watch the entire video here.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 113
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 30
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 23
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22