Waterford lacrosse player scores wild 75-yard goal as time expires
On Wednesday, during a Division I Conference high school boys' lacrosse game, Waterford Jacob Mika, brother of BYU basketball player Eric Mika, picked up a loose ball in front of his own net and heaved the ball toward Riverton's goal as time expired in the first quarter. And somehow a 75-yard shot found its way into the net.
“I’ve been playing and coaching lacrosse for 35-plus years, and I’ve never seen anything like it,” Waterford head coach Dave Brattin told Utah Lacrosse News.
You can watch the entire video here.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 36
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25