Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Utah football spring camp report
DAY 11: Utah coach Kyle Whittingham said the biggest thing the Utes improved on in Thursday’s no-tackle practice was the screen game offensively. He said they hit on three or four of them in some of the crossover drills.
“The screens have been pretty ragged up until today,” Whittingham said.
STANDOUTS: Defensive end Nate Orchard drew praise from Whittingham. He said the senior was “exceptionally effective” in his pass rush.
NEXT UP: The Utes will scrimmage Saturday from 10 a.m.-noon at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Whittingham said it will be the last extensive live work with really no-holds barred before the end of camp. They hope to get everything in the scheme hopefully on film.
— Dirk Facer
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Jazz rookie Dante Exum looks like a kid but...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 117
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 48
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 46
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45