2014 NBA draft tracker: college basketball season review
Gerry Broome, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Now that the college basketball season has come to an end and underclassmen have started to declare for the upcoming NBA draft, it is a perfect opportunity to take a look at the season's that the biggest NBA prospects had for their respective schools and to get to know who may be available for the Utah Jazz to select.
Even though the Jazz only have a few games remaining in their lackluster season it is still unclear where they will be drafting with either of their first-round picks. With that in mind, here is the list of the best possible players from the college ranks available in the draft should they all make themselves eligible. Of these players only Andrew Wiggins, Joel Embiid, Marcus Smart and Noah Vonleh have declared for the draft to this point.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 79
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35