Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy visits with the Jacksonville Jaguars (with video)
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy visited and worked out with the Jacksonville Jaguars on Wednesday.
Wednesday was a big day for the Jaguars, as they brought in some of the top talent from the upcoming draft. The list included quarterbacks Johnny Manziel and Teddy Bridgewater, and wide receivers Sammy Watkins and Mike Evans.
Van Noy was very happy for the opportunity to work out with the Jaguars, and had high praise for the coach and the organization.
“Man, it’s been awesome,” Van Noy told the Jaguars. “(Coach) Gus Bradley has a great system going on here. You can see it in the people that he works with It’s just a good environment to be in.”
Bradley was Van Noy’s coach at the Senior Bowl, and Van Noy said he enjoyed playing for Bradley in that short time.
“I’d be excited to play for him,” Van Noy said in his interview. “I would be happy to be a part of it just because of how positive he is and how uplifting he is to the guys. He’s a good coach to have here, and the Jaguars are on the rise.”
Van Noy also said how grateful he is to have the opportunity to travel around the country and meet with different NFL teams.
“It’s a cool experience,” Van Noy said in the video. “Not many kids get to enjoy this and have this opportunity in their lives. I’m just trying to make the most of it and trying to meet all sorts of people and enjoy the moment.”
Follow Trent on Twitter @TheRealTrento.
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to Pacific,...
- Hood, Hayward help Jazz eclipse Suns for...
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the road...
- Rudy Gobert made Suns pay for fouling strategy
- Oregon overpowers Utes for 76-66 victory
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 100
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 83
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 61
- 5-star LDS linebacker prospect Mique... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Brad Rock: Recruiting day puts Utes in... 29
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22