Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy visits with the Jacksonville Jaguars (with video)
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy visited and worked out with the Jacksonville Jaguars on Wednesday.
Wednesday was a big day for the Jaguars, as they brought in some of the top talent from the upcoming draft. The list included quarterbacks Johnny Manziel and Teddy Bridgewater, and wide receivers Sammy Watkins and Mike Evans.
Van Noy was very happy for the opportunity to work out with the Jaguars, and had high praise for the coach and the organization.
“Man, it’s been awesome,” Van Noy told the Jaguars. “(Coach) Gus Bradley has a great system going on here. You can see it in the people that he works with It’s just a good environment to be in.”
Bradley was Van Noy’s coach at the Senior Bowl, and Van Noy said he enjoyed playing for Bradley in that short time.
“I’d be excited to play for him,” Van Noy said in his interview. “I would be happy to be a part of it just because of how positive he is and how uplifting he is to the guys. He’s a good coach to have here, and the Jaguars are on the rise.”
Van Noy also said how grateful he is to have the opportunity to travel around the country and meet with different NFL teams.
“It’s a cool experience,” Van Noy said in the video. “Not many kids get to enjoy this and have this opportunity in their lives. I’m just trying to make the most of it and trying to meet all sorts of people and enjoy the moment.”
Follow Trent on Twitter @TheRealTrento.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34