Instead of struggling to figure out what to do with the family tonight after dinner, why not watch a movie?
Netflix has thousands of titles, but it’s not always easy finding one that you can just watch with the family. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Here are five movies to watch with the family on Netflix.
There was one animated film, however, that seemed to slip through the cracks.
“The Croods” didn’t have the huge box office numbers and cultural effect “Frozen” did, but the movie did have humor, heart and a great message.
The film about a caveman family dealing with a changing world will have you laughing out loud.
The movie is great for families because both parents and kids will get a kick out of it.
Just try to watch this movie and not quote Kronk for the rest of the week.
The movie is truly a joy for everyone in the family. Even your teenager, who doesn’t seem to like anything, will laugh.
Here’s an older Disney flick that’s streaming on Netflix that’s just a whole bag of nostalgic fun.
The 1986 animated feature “The Great Mouse Detective” is Disney’s version of Sherlock Holmes and they hit the nail right on the head.
The film encapsulates the humor and wit associated with the unorthodox detective and it will actually make your little ones think. The movie may be nearly 30 years old, but it still holds up incredibly well and is family entertainment at its best.
“Turbo” was also released in 2013 along with “The Croods.”
While “Turbo” isn’t nearly as enjoyable or well done as some of the other animated offerings from 2013, it’s still manages to entertain.
The little ones will love the racing and humor, and parents will find some of the characters memorable and fun.
This one is the biggest gamble on the list, but it’s also the funniest.
The 1984 classic “Ghostbusters” is rated PG and has an age appropriateness rating of 11+ on OK.com.
This isn’t one for the little ones, but the older kids in the family will have fun with the quirky film and parents will love revisiting their favorite paranormal detectives.
The film is insanely quotable and will have everyone laughing. Not to mention you’re doing the younger generation a favor by introducing them to Venkman, Stantz, Spengler and Zeddmore.
Still not sure what you should watch with the family tonight? No worries, just take the quiz and find out which flick you should stream.
- Do we really need milk?
- Your triplets just got even more special
- The Clean Cut: Christian musician releases...
- Terminating parental rights: State policies...
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for the Star...
- Five for Families: Live-action Disney films...
- Broadway composer Frank Wildhorn visits...
- Utah Opera to explore love in Mozart's...
- Do we really need milk? 21
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 11
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain... 6
- Crowdfund a divorce? Sites let you... 3
- Terminating parental rights: State... 2
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for... 2
- The Clean Cut: Real Salt Lake goalie... 2
- Dan Wells talks about right, wrong in... 1