Scripture haters and scripture lovers aren’t too far off from each other anymore. Christianity Today reported that there are as many Americans who view themselves as “‘antagonistic’ toward the Bible” as there are those who read scripture four times every week and believe in the word of God, based on information released by the American Bible Society.
“Thus, the ‘percentage of Scripture haters now equals Scripture lovers,’" Christianity Today said.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- State bills to protect religious freedom...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A look back...
- President Henry B. Eyring: 'The Comforter'
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 160
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 62
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 15
- Meet the Muslim actor playing Jesus in... 10
- Returning LDS missionary, father... 8
- State bills to protect religious... 7