BYU football position breakdown: Spring camp provides some clarity, also leaves questions
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
PROVO — BYU concluded its spring football practices last Friday after providing better clarity of each position group heading into fall camp. Several players saw their stock rise throughout the session while others will look to make an impact this fall.
So how does each position group look and what can fans expect come the fall practice session and into the regular season?
Brandon Gurney was there for every open session and gives his best glimpse into what's on tap heading into the 2014 season.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33