BYU football position breakdown: Spring camp provides some clarity, also leaves questions
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
PROVO — BYU concluded its spring football practices last Friday after providing better clarity of each position group heading into fall camp. Several players saw their stock rise throughout the session while others will look to make an impact this fall.
So how does each position group look and what can fans expect come the fall practice session and into the regular season?
Brandon Gurney was there for every open session and gives his best glimpse into what's on tap heading into the 2014 season.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 79
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35