New York Mets second baseman Daniel Murphy took official paternity leave for two days to be with his wife for the birth of their first son. It has been reported that three prominent media persons criticized him for taking the leave. Fox News host Gregg Jarrett, and two New York radio hosts Boomer Eaiason and Mike Francesa stated in their criticisms that sport is more important than the family. Where have the American values gone? When did family become less important than the self-gratification of sports?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- This year's most popular editorials
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report didn't...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —...
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Letter: Condoning torture
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 65
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 48
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report... 45
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Condoning torture 34
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation... 26
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —... 25