New York Mets second baseman Daniel Murphy took official paternity leave for two days to be with his wife for the birth of their first son. It has been reported that three prominent media persons criticized him for taking the leave. Fox News host Gregg Jarrett, and two New York radio hosts Boomer Eaiason and Mike Francesa stated in their criticisms that sport is more important than the family. Where have the American values gone? When did family become less important than the self-gratification of sports?
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift...
- My view: Drafting women a threat to religious...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans sacrifice...
- Derek B. Miller: It's my party and I'll decry...
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS
- Jay Evensen: The IOC demonstrates again why...
- Letter: Cruz took a stand
- Letter: Acting presidential
- Letter: Guns in America 64
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 49
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 47
- My view: What message does Melania's... 35
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Letter: Acting presidential 31
- Dan Liljenquist: Presidential politics... 31
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30