A fair warning to Democrats who are preening over the "success" of Obamacare: Do not assume purchasing health insurance through the exchanges is the same thing as being happy with the law or supporting of those who passed it.
What You May Have Missed
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid with a...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do with...
- My view: Women’s equality — 95...
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's email...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- Letter: Appalling attitude 84
- George F. Will: Immigration-related... 57
- Letter: Big money in politics 44
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 43
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 39
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 34
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 34
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 31