I was interested in a recent interview that Mitt Romney had with Bob Schaeffer on “Face the Nation.” In the interview, in response to a question asked by Bob whether or not Mitt would run again, Mitt states that the Republicans have plenty of quality candidates, whom Mitt is looking forward to supporting. My question is, who would those candidates be? As a lifelong Republican, I don’t see anyone more qualified than Mitt Romney himself! No one, and I repeat, no one, stands out as a viable candidate to run against Hillary, except Mitt.
For the sake of the nation, Mitt, throw your hat in the ring!
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- In our opinion: Critics of porn resolution...
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- Dan Liljenquist: Increasing police officer pay
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal benefits of...
- In our opinion: National security and... 77
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 35
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 31
- Letter: Coal and job creation 23
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19