I was interested in a recent interview that Mitt Romney had with Bob Schaeffer on “Face the Nation.” In the interview, in response to a question asked by Bob whether or not Mitt would run again, Mitt states that the Republicans have plenty of quality candidates, whom Mitt is looking forward to supporting. My question is, who would those candidates be? As a lifelong Republican, I don’t see anyone more qualified than Mitt Romney himself! No one, and I repeat, no one, stands out as a viable candidate to run against Hillary, except Mitt.
For the sake of the nation, Mitt, throw your hat in the ring!
- John Florez: The key to El Paso is understanding
- Robert J. Samuelson: Why tax reform is doomed
- In our opinion: Utah proud to be cutting edge...
- Kathleen Parker: Karma tastes rich in new,...
- Letter: Constitutional republic
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's...
- My view: Convention equality for those in...
- Dan Liljenquist: Confronting Saudi Arabia's...
- In our opinion: People desire fair,... 49
- In our opinion: The public health... 39
- Letter: Constitutional republic 29
- Letter: Utah GOP divided 28
- Richard Davis: Medical marijuana issue... 24
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's... 23
- Letter: Respect the governor 21
- In our opinion: Troops in Syria makes... 20