I was interested in a recent interview that Mitt Romney had with Bob Schaeffer on “Face the Nation.” In the interview, in response to a question asked by Bob whether or not Mitt would run again, Mitt states that the Republicans have plenty of quality candidates, whom Mitt is looking forward to supporting. My question is, who would those candidates be? As a lifelong Republican, I don’t see anyone more qualified than Mitt Romney himself! No one, and I repeat, no one, stands out as a viable candidate to run against Hillary, except Mitt.
For the sake of the nation, Mitt, throw your hat in the ring!
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 70
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- In our opinion: How immigration reform... 43
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 33
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- Doug Robinson: NFL overtime rules need... 26