I was interested in a recent interview that Mitt Romney had with Bob Schaeffer on “Face the Nation.” In the interview, in response to a question asked by Bob whether or not Mitt would run again, Mitt states that the Republicans have plenty of quality candidates, whom Mitt is looking forward to supporting. My question is, who would those candidates be? As a lifelong Republican, I don’t see anyone more qualified than Mitt Romney himself! No one, and I repeat, no one, stands out as a viable candidate to run against Hillary, except Mitt.
For the sake of the nation, Mitt, throw your hat in the ring!
- Stuart Reid: Despite study results, religion...
- Dan Liljenquist: Utah Retirement System audit...
- My view: Reducing benefits gradually can make...
- National debt not just financial issue...
- Letter: Put people in control
- In Our Opinion: Hatch-Cardin bill to make...
- Richard Davis: The million-dollar question...
- Letter: Beware of barbecued bugs
- Stuart Reid: Despite study results,... 50
- Richard Davis: The million-dollar... 48
- Letter: Solar surcharge 34
- In our opinion: Study cites excessive... 32
- In our opinion: Teacher evaluations a... 30
- Michael Gerson: Republicans should... 30
- My view: Reducing benefits gradually... 28
- Letter: Keep it simple 27