I was interested in a recent interview that Mitt Romney had with Bob Schaeffer on “Face the Nation.” In the interview, in response to a question asked by Bob whether or not Mitt would run again, Mitt states that the Republicans have plenty of quality candidates, whom Mitt is looking forward to supporting. My question is, who would those candidates be? As a lifelong Republican, I don’t see anyone more qualified than Mitt Romney himself! No one, and I repeat, no one, stands out as a viable candidate to run against Hillary, except Mitt.
For the sake of the nation, Mitt, throw your hat in the ring!
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense Secretary Leon...
- John Hoffmire: What's the next step in the...
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the campaign...
- Letter: Uninformed candidate
- Michael Gerson: A Senate takeover — No...
- In our opinion: Where has the family values...
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 138
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 86
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 49
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 28
- Charles Krauthammer: We need to... 27
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25