I want to publicly thank our State Sen. Stuart Reid for all his tireless work, both written and spoken, in holding up the banner of liberty for people here in Utah. Both privately and legislatively he has defended religion, marriage, family and freedom with eloquence and vigor. We thank him for his years of service and wish him well in his future endeavors.
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- This year's most popular editorials
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report didn't...
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —...
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- Letter: Condoning torture
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 65
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report... 55
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 48
- Letter: Condoning torture 41
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —... 28
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation... 27