David Archuleta shares second post-mission video with fans, says thank you
Pop star David Archuleta shared his second personal video since returning in March from his mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The video — uploaded to YouTube on Wednesday — shows Archuleta slowly playing notes on a piano and then turning to talk to the camera.
"It's, well, now David here," he said with a chuckle. "And I just, well, wanted to let you all know that, well, as you know, I'm back now and readjusting to life now."
He noted that a lot can happen in two years, and he's catching up on what he missed. He went on thank those who have sent messages, letters and "warm greetings" to him since his return. He also expressed gratitude for patient fans.
"And, well, I thank you for your patience as well, and thanks for your patience while I adjust, as well, because I'm still in that process," he said.
Alison Moore is a writer for the Faith and Family sections at DeseretNews.com. She is studying journalism and editing at Brigham Young University.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: @alison_kathleen
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Draper family shows that tragedy can reveal...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Hamblin & Peterson: Biblical names for Lord...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 71
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 30
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New DVD tells story of David... 14
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 7
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 7
- 10 ideas of what God looks like 7