Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
West High School's Maribel Figueroa, left, and Sergio Brito put plates of treats on storage racks as student chefs from Murray and West high schools work with Grand America chefs Wednesday, April 2, 2014. Several students received on-the-job experience working side-by-side with professional chefs preparing food for a reception through the ProStart Program.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Fight Like Girls group helps women battle...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 70
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 37
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 16