With Utah Tennis Hall of Fame this month, I attended a marvelous event at the Cottonwood Club. Three Utah tennis greats — Ted Jordan, Larry Hall and Keith Nielson — were inducted into the Utah Tennis Hall of Fame. It was a special pleasure to have our memories refreshed of their many local, Intermountain and national achievements. They each contributed to Utah's great tennis heritage. I was very disappointed to see no newspaper representative reported this event. It would have informed and refreshed their memories of these players’ many achievements.
Salt Lake City
- Robert J. Samuelson: The Olympic sinkhole
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- Michael Gerson: The Dalai Lama's path to peace
- Doug Robinson: Leonardo chief's doing a job...
- My view: Biggest reason for physician shortage
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look at the...
- In our opinion: Those intolerable TSA...
- In our opinion: A social media enabled...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 84
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 57
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 49
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 43
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 37
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 37
- In our opinion: Those intolerable TSA... 22
- In our opinion: A social media enabled... 22