With Utah Tennis Hall of Fame this month, I attended a marvelous event at the Cottonwood Club. Three Utah tennis greats — Ted Jordan, Larry Hall and Keith Nielson — were inducted into the Utah Tennis Hall of Fame. It was a special pleasure to have our memories refreshed of their many local, Intermountain and national achievements. They each contributed to Utah's great tennis heritage. I was very disappointed to see no newspaper representative reported this event. It would have informed and refreshed their memories of these players’ many achievements.
Salt Lake City
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- In our opinion: Internet sales tax should...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- My view: Mayor Biskupski deserves to build...
- Richard Davis: Why do I serve?
- In our opinion: National security and... 74
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 54
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 30
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 28
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: Coal and job creation 18