With Utah Tennis Hall of Fame this month, I attended a marvelous event at the Cottonwood Club. Three Utah tennis greats — Ted Jordan, Larry Hall and Keith Nielson — were inducted into the Utah Tennis Hall of Fame. It was a special pleasure to have our memories refreshed of their many local, Intermountain and national achievements. They each contributed to Utah's great tennis heritage. I was very disappointed to see no newspaper representative reported this event. It would have informed and refreshed their memories of these players’ many achievements.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs America to...
- Charles Krauthammer: The role of a great...
- Michael Gerson: No time to lead from behind
- Join the discussion: Is Rick Perry's...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 81
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 61
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 56
- Letter: Utah's birthright 49
- Letter: Irreparable damage 48
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37