With Utah Tennis Hall of Fame this month, I attended a marvelous event at the Cottonwood Club. Three Utah tennis greats — Ted Jordan, Larry Hall and Keith Nielson — were inducted into the Utah Tennis Hall of Fame. It was a special pleasure to have our memories refreshed of their many local, Intermountain and national achievements. They each contributed to Utah's great tennis heritage. I was very disappointed to see no newspaper representative reported this event. It would have informed and refreshed their memories of these players’ many achievements.
Salt Lake City
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- My view: Circuit Court's Obamacare decision...
- Letter: Outdated climate
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 69
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 64
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 37
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 32