Lindsey Stirling performs 'All Of Me' on ABC's 'Dancing With The Stars'
Lindsey Stirling Facebook page
During this episode, the contestants danced to a song of their choice that represented a special year in their lives, and Olympic ice dancing gold medalist Meryl Davis said it was difficult to pick just one. After spending 17 years with ice dance partner Charlie White, she said it was a collective effort that made it possible for them to reach the podium at the Olympics.
"I chose the song 'All Of Me' by John Legend," Davis said on the show. "The meaning behind the song, for me it's the year leading up to the Olympics. It's giving all of me."
As the song began, Stirling stood in the middle of the two dancers as she performed on the violin. After the performance, Stirling's album "Shatter Me," which will be released on April 29, was promoted.
This isn't the first time Stirling has been featured on "Dancing With The Stars." Nearly a year ago, the violinist performed her original song, "Crystallize" on the show.
Stirling has also received attention recently for her latest music video, "Beyond The Veil." The video has more than 1.8 million views. Stirling is on tour and will visit Salt Lake City on May 29 at The Great Saltair.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- One thing that changed my view of marriage...
- Renovation Solutions: 5 signs it is time to...
- Power of Moms: The 21-day motherhood challenge
- The Clean Cut: 'Studio C' releases Marvel...
- A simple way to know that you're with the...
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- 'Priceless' Hot Wheels car design for...
- The one joke we make about love may actually...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 50
- One thing that changed my view of... 39
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to... 4
- Does an American child really go... 3
- The one joke we make about love may... 3
- 1 out of 7 Americans has this kind of... 2