Lindsey Stirling performs 'All Of Me' on ABC's 'Dancing With The Stars'
Lindsey Stirling Facebook page
During this episode, the contestants danced to a song of their choice that represented a special year in their lives, and Olympic ice dancing gold medalist Meryl Davis said it was difficult to pick just one. After spending 17 years with ice dance partner Charlie White, she said it was a collective effort that made it possible for them to reach the podium at the Olympics.
"I chose the song 'All Of Me' by John Legend," Davis said on the show. "The meaning behind the song, for me it's the year leading up to the Olympics. It's giving all of me."
As the song began, Stirling stood in the middle of the two dancers as she performed on the violin. After the performance, Stirling's album "Shatter Me," which will be released on April 29, was promoted.
This isn't the first time Stirling has been featured on "Dancing With The Stars." Nearly a year ago, the violinist performed her original song, "Crystallize" on the show.
Stirling has also received attention recently for her latest music video, "Beyond The Veil." The video has more than 1.8 million views. Stirling is on tour and will visit Salt Lake City on May 29 at The Great Saltair.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- 7 unique adventure dates for two, on the cheap
- Dear Dad, you’re doing it all wrong (a...
- Motherhood Matters: What do you focus on?
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Southern California conference... 15
- Pornography addiction: another reason... 11
- Erin Stewart: Is free-range parenting... 8
- The U.S. could do much more for abused... 7
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and... 3
- Faith and family are driving forces for... 3
- The Clean Cut: New BMW i3 Super Bowl ad... 2