Lindsey Stirling performs 'All Of Me' on ABC's 'Dancing With The Stars'
Lindsey Stirling Facebook page
During this episode, the contestants danced to a song of their choice that represented a special year in their lives, and Olympic ice dancing gold medalist Meryl Davis said it was difficult to pick just one. After spending 17 years with ice dance partner Charlie White, she said it was a collective effort that made it possible for them to reach the podium at the Olympics.
"I chose the song 'All Of Me' by John Legend," Davis said on the show. "The meaning behind the song, for me it's the year leading up to the Olympics. It's giving all of me."
As the song began, Stirling stood in the middle of the two dancers as she performed on the violin. After the performance, Stirling's album "Shatter Me," which will be released on April 29, was promoted.
This isn't the first time Stirling has been featured on "Dancing With The Stars." Nearly a year ago, the violinist performed her original song, "Crystallize" on the show.
Stirling has also received attention recently for her latest music video, "Beyond The Veil." The video has more than 1.8 million views. Stirling is on tour and will visit Salt Lake City on May 29 at The Great Saltair.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- The 20 best family-friendly movies of 2014
- These simple changes can make your family so...
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- From Vocal Point to Alex Boye: Top 10 'Clean...
- Is ‘The Battle of the Five...
- Did Disney succeed in creating a...
- 5 things that are changed (or added) in...
- Rosie is more than just a dog to a Spanish...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man... 8
- Should toy marketing be gender neutral? 5
- Did Disney succeed in creating a... 4
- Arianne Brown: Threatening your young... 3
- Is ‘The Battle of the Five... 2
- 'Unbroken' is powerful, inspiring,... 1
- 5 things that are changed (or added) in... 1
- Chris Hicks: More than ever, 2014 was a... 1