Thank you to the very honest and nice person who picked up my book bag at the Orem train station and gave it to the train host. I was traveling home after a conference at UVU and left my bag with my phone, purse and computer by the bench when I was waiting for the train. After I boarded with my friend I realized I only picked up one bag. We stopped at the next stop and got on the train back to Orem to see if the bag was still there. Marshall, the very kind train host, helped by calling the other train hosts. Because of the kindness of the person who turned in my bag I was able to make my flight home.
Your honesty and kindness are to be commended.
- In our opinion: Joy to the World — the...
- Jay Evensen: Fixing Salt Lake's Pioneer Park...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- Prisons bring much positive change
- Richard Davis: The Christmas Truce of 1914...
- In our opinion: Un-merry 'PC' Christmas...
- Letter: Legislature's report card
- Letter: Utah's land grab
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report... 65
- Letter: Condoning torture 56
- In our opinion: Un-merry 'PC' Christmas... 51
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —... 37
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation... 31
- Letter: Utah's land grab 27
- Letter: Don't raise gas tax 25
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move... 22