Thank you to the very honest and nice person who picked up my book bag at the Orem train station and gave it to the train host. I was traveling home after a conference at UVU and left my bag with my phone, purse and computer by the bench when I was waiting for the train. After I boarded with my friend I realized I only picked up one bag. We stopped at the next stop and got on the train back to Orem to see if the bag was still there. Marshall, the very kind train host, helped by calling the other train hosts. Because of the kindness of the person who turned in my bag I was able to make my flight home.
Your honesty and kindness are to be commended.
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- In our opinion: Airport expansion reflects...
- The complicated political views of...
- 3 modern Utah heroes who exemplify pioneer...
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and the...
- In our opinion: History will remember our...
- Letter: Breeding hate
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 104
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 61
- My view: Amnesty towards border... 56
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 52
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Society values 45
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 40
- Letter: Breeding hate 38