Thank you to the very honest and nice person who picked up my book bag at the Orem train station and gave it to the train host. I was traveling home after a conference at UVU and left my bag with my phone, purse and computer by the bench when I was waiting for the train. After I boarded with my friend I realized I only picked up one bag. We stopped at the next stop and got on the train back to Orem to see if the bag was still there. Marshall, the very kind train host, helped by calling the other train hosts. Because of the kindness of the person who turned in my bag I was able to make my flight home.
Your honesty and kindness are to be commended.
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse tends to...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- In our opinion: Park City's slippery slopes
- Letter: Criminalizing marijuana
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 47
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 34
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 29
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it... 28