Thank you to the very honest and nice person who picked up my book bag at the Orem train station and gave it to the train host. I was traveling home after a conference at UVU and left my bag with my phone, purse and computer by the bench when I was waiting for the train. After I boarded with my friend I realized I only picked up one bag. We stopped at the next stop and got on the train back to Orem to see if the bag was still there. Marshall, the very kind train host, helped by calling the other train hosts. Because of the kindness of the person who turned in my bag I was able to make my flight home.
Your honesty and kindness are to be commended.
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- Robert J. Samuelson: The Olympic sinkhole
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout year...
- My view: The supergentrification of Sugar House
- Michael Gerson: The Dalai Lama's path to peace
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: The 'bathroom...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 79
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 49
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 46
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 22
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 19
- Letter: Citizens have a duty 19
- My view: Patriotic Millionaires urges... 17
- My view: Biggest reason for physician... 17