Thank you to the very honest and nice person who picked up my book bag at the Orem train station and gave it to the train host. I was traveling home after a conference at UVU and left my bag with my phone, purse and computer by the bench when I was waiting for the train. After I boarded with my friend I realized I only picked up one bag. We stopped at the next stop and got on the train back to Orem to see if the bag was still there. Marshall, the very kind train host, helped by calling the other train hosts. Because of the kindness of the person who turned in my bag I was able to make my flight home.
Your honesty and kindness are to be commended.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- In our opinion: With Shurtleff and Swallow...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- My view: A global warming solution to grow...
- Helping kids master what matters: Emotions,...
- Letter: Degrading literature
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 63
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 52
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 48
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 35
- The complicated political views of... 33
- Letter: Outdated climate 27