SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake County Commission on Youth is seeking nominations for its annual awards.
The commission invites people to invites to nominate individuals or groups who have achieved excellence in their work with children and youths in the areas of prevention, guidance and advocacy.
Awards will be given for one adult and one youth, as well as a group award for both youths and adults.
The nomination deadline is April 11. Nomination forms are available at www.slco.org/youth/pdf/Coy_Award_Nomination.pdf.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Utah’s Great Gallery rock art younger...
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Tired teen plowed into new car lot, Vernal...
- Family of drowned Weber County man hopes free...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 52
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 47
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 29
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 24
- Water levels in Great Salt Lake... 19